• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion vs Butch T

I've read on a link somewhere that eating a BT is pure pain. I have some growing this season and will be finding out for myself soon.
I took a bite out of one, mate of mine ate one whole...I'd have to say the pain expereince was the same as a Douglah. Maybe its because after the 1 million shu mark....pain is pain.

Is that a "today" pic. How the hell did you get so many pods on 1 plant....I'm gunnu ran away and sulk now!!!!!

Nope that pic is from 2009 season. I just wait patiently and the chilli fairies adorn my plants with lots of pods. Don't "over care" for your plants, give them water and a bit of fish emulsion and seasol. :D

Nope but he lives in Mississippi if ya wanna go visit him. :lol:

Edit: Spelled Missippissippisssiiii wrong :D

Dang that plants loaded! Butch T is a Scorpion as said above. Do you mean "Is there a noticeable difference in a Typical Trinidad Scorpion vs the Butch T Scorpion?
What's a "Typical Trinidad Scorpion"? :surprised: (kept the underline... dunno maybe important :lol:)

Don't "over care" for your plants, give them water and a bit of fish emulsion and seasol. :D

You missed the part about living in Australia where the climate is perfect for chiles...

Anyway - I agree. I haven't had much of an interest in any of my plants this year, just barely went through the motions, and it looks like this might be my best season ever. Go figure!

You missed the part about living in Australia where the climate is perfect for chiles...

Anyway - I agree. I haven't had much of an interest in any of my plants this year, just barely went through the motions, and it looks like this might be my best season ever. Go figure!
Dude! you're back! DUDE!!!

If the man in the white shirt and tan hat with his finger pointing tells you something "Ain't that hot", RUN!!!! The famous ButchT:

P1050335.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHippySeedCompany#p/u

If you look through Neil's channel, he eats several varieties of Scorpion including a couple vids of the Butch T. That'll give you a few looks at the different pod types along with his descriptions of it's fruitiness burning the back of his throat. :D

If the man in the white shirt and tan hat with his finger pointing tells you something "Ain't that hot", RUN!!!! The famous ButchT:

P1050335.jpg
That was taken at the "Woodstock of Peppers", Open Fields! One of the most organic pepper head gatherings you could ever attend! Jim Campbell is putting it on again this year, somewhere in Indiana, contact Jim if you would like to attend!

Yeah. eating them sucks! i made a barbecue sauce with them and was pushed into eating a pod along with so called friends. i don't think there is enough pepcid complete in the world to fix it. i wan't to do another vid but. that damn butch smashed me.

Back