• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Trinidad Scorpions Question

So all I have to do is go to the grocery store/wal mart and find any box of Epsom salt?

Yup. Just make sure it only Epsom salt and not with perfumes or whatever. Here in Sweden I had to make a special order to get "clean" epsom salt - the only kinds I could find of the shelves where died and perfumed.

Now I found a supplier so I won't have any problem when my supply runs out in about 10 years :)

Cool. And you spray the plant itself right? You don't pour into the soil?

You could put it in the soil or in the water when you are watering, but foliar feeding (spraying) seems to be the preffered method and gives you the fastest result. Do it at morning or at night as water dropplets might function as magnifying glasses and burn the leaves. Also the leaves are "closed" during the warmer part of the day to prevent water loss which means they aren absorbing the magnesium as well. You also don't need a lot of epsom salt - 1 tbsp to gallon of water - maybe once a week when you spray.

You could put it in the soil or in the water when you are watering, but foliar feeding (spraying) seems to be the preffered method and gives you the fastest result. Do it at morning or at night as water dropplets might function as magnifying glasses and burn the leaves. Also the leaves are "closed" during the warmer part of the day to prevent water loss which means they aren absorbing the magnesium as well. You also don't need a lot of epsom salt - 1 tbsp to gallon of water - maybe once a week when you spray.

I have also heard that alot of plants Stomata's open around dusk and dawn. The foilier spray would be most effective then.
My Grandmother sprinkle's epson salt around her rose bush's

Hi all,

since this topic has Espom Salt stuffs..I have a question related to it.

Can I spray epsom salt during blooming and fruits settling?

Thanks

Still no change on the Scorpions that are yellow. Give them a dose of CaMg+ and sprayed with epsom salt. The leaves are still yellow.

This topic is evil! EVIL I TELL YOU!

KwfkyhRatMAEPJIvcyOIYhxvH.jpg

Back