• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad Tongue Chilli - Rare or invented

If you name it,it exists. 6" tall plant with only 2 sets of true leaves? I agree with meatfreak...I wouln't buy a bottle of water from that person.

Trinidad Tongue Chilli is actually real its the worlds hottest chilli coming in with an average of 1,760,650m scoville its also known as the HC22RNWPQRX

I contacted this Seller earlier this morn, before the sale ended.
Asked about if could somewhere see a picture of the pepper pods, like on the web, before thinking about buying a plant
He replied back at first that he does not ship plants out of OZ.
So then I replied back and asked about seeing pics somewhere here in USA, so as to maybe buy a plant here.
Then he replied back with this about the peppers...

They are very similar to Trinidad Black Scorpion Tongue but a bit dark in color and a bit hotter.

Said he didn't take any pics of his plant that he had last year.
So maybe was some cross he had and thinks they are new and rare.

Wasn't like he ignored me as he did reply in a reasonable time to both questions I asked.
So maybe they are legit, atleast by what he thinks they are.

Trinidad Tongue Chilli is actually real its the worlds hottest chilli coming in with an average of 1,760,650m scoville its also known as the HC22RNWPQRX

Douglah was recorded 1.8 plus "average" by the numex intitute and submitted when the marouga won its 2million crown (even though the marouga's average was considerably lower)

That makes Douglahs the meanest me thinks :-)

Seems to me that every superhot advertised screams "WORLDS HOTTEST" by some historic standard. Hell my habaneros must be worlds hottest, after all it said so in an old mag from 2005 LOL

Back