Tubes of Smoky Powder

Brian,I got the powders yesterday. Only had the pleasure of trying the jalapeno. I knew it would be fantastic and it was. Put some on my brownies too!!!

Ok I have everyone's request for powder recorded/ being filled to this point. Anyone requesting Chestnut smoked Morouga Scorpion powder has been recorded and as soon as they are done drying they will be powdered and orders completed.

At this point, until the Chestnut smoked Morouga Scorpions are powdered, I am saying it is all gone. I know the orders in will get filled but don't want to go beyond what I know for sure will be able to be filled.

On another note I am helping my neighbor get set up on here. He joined but never really got the hang of the forum, deathmetal91980. I know alot of you enjoy my powders and as you know I love to smoke them. He has a way with garlic, good lord, I love garlic. He has a Caribbean Red Habanero/garlic powder and an Apple smoked Caribbean Red Habanero/Garlic powder that have been blowing up in the local area. He smokes the garlic with the peppers. If anyone is interested I can get things bundled and send out together. He is fine with the same price point I put forward here. He should be active on here sometime here in the next hour or so. These are great for the people that love heat without always wanting you face to melt off. Slaughter's House is great for the heat lover that is still moving up to the "Those Nuclear Wings have a great flavor but the heat was low" level.

Ok I have everyone's request for powder recorded/ being filled to this point. Anyone requesting Chestnut smoked Morouga Scorpion powder has been recorded and as soon as they are done drying they will be powdered and orders completed.

At this point, until the Chestnut smoked Morouga Scorpions are powdered, I am saying it is all gone. I know the orders in will get filled but don't want to go beyond what I know for sure will be able to be filled.

On another note I am helping my neighbor get set up on here. He joined but never really got the hang of the forum, deathmetal91980. I know alot of you enjoy my powders and as you know I love to smoke them. He has a way with garlic, good lord, I love garlic. He has a Caribbean Red Habanero/garlic powder and an Apple smoked Caribbean Red Habanero/Garlic powder that have been blowing up in the local area. He smokes the garlic with the peppers. If anyone is interested I can get things bundled and send out together. He is fine with the same price point I put forward here. He should be active on here sometime here in the next hour or so. These are great for the people that love heat without always wanting you face to melt off. Slaughter's House is great for the heat lover that is still moving up to the "Those Nuclear Wings have a great flavor but the heat was low" level.
Thanks brother for the shout out. And thanks for the new love of my life. Cant wait to see how this year goes with the powder combinations.

Brian ,Got the tubes yesterday! Great stuff man!
I really like the Cherry Smoked Fatalii !! Glad I got more than 1 of those!! :P

:cool:
Kevin

Brian,I got the powders yesterday. Only had the pleasure of trying the jalapeno. I knew it would be fantastic and it was. Put some on my brownies too!!!
What jalapenos go bad on? Glad you like it.

Smoky scorpion on my eggs this morning....anyone who doesn't have any of JaG's smoky powders is missing out!
Stinger eggs...WIN!!!

Brian ,Got the tubes yesterday! Great stuff man!
I really like the Cherry Smoked Fatalii !! Glad I got more than 1 of those!! :P

:cool:
Kevin
Yeah it goes quick everytime I make it. Glad it is heating you up as your salt and powders you sent me are doing here.

Got my package yesterday. I have to say they are amazing. As soon as I opened it, I literally sat on my kitchen floor smelling them and taking samples. Great on everything I've tried so far. Thanks so much.

Haha the mail was runnin as I walked out the door so yeah had to take five and give em a test. JAG I would like a Fatalii when it becomes available along with one of metals smoked garlic powders.

42C84D9B-3670-49BB-B84D-F6D2F19488EB-36988-000009C35B66B167_zps3c98b875.jpg

My wife loves ranch. Not necessarily dressing, but ranch flavor. I made a dip with ranch dressing, about a 1/4 tube of BB, and a few sprinkles of yellow scorp. The pic does it no justice whatsoever. Absolutely delicious!

42C84D9B-3670-49BB-B84D-F6D2F19488EB-36988-000009C35B66B167_zps3c98b875.jpg

My wife loves ranch. Not necessarily dressing, but ranch flavor. I made a dip with ranch dressing, about a 1/4 tube of BB, and a few sprinkles of yellow scorp. The pic does it no justice whatsoever. Absolutely delicious!
That just looks great. I keep trying to dip my carrot in there but my laptop keeps pepper blocking me. Ill def have to make up some ranch tonight.

Back