• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor Twang's Indoor (mini) jungle-02-02-09

Here's a few update pics guys...enjoy;
chillipics03-03-09009.jpg
[/IMG]
chillipics03-03-09013.jpg
[/IMG]
Pimenta de Neyde
chillipics03-03-09015.jpg
[/IMG]
C. Lanceolatum
chillipics03-03-09017.jpg
[/IMG]
Tepin

I removed any diseased or even slightly suspicious looking plants last week. The remainning plants are showing no signs of similar problems and overall look reaaly healthy. Im very aware of how cramped they are looking, the Rocotos need supporting but I cant even get to them. Im in the process of erecting a greenhouse so I might put a heater in it when it's done and put a few plants in to make space.
Thanks for all your comments so far guys.

Twang you definitely have at least one green thumb, I'm suspecting two though. Jungle is the word for sure. Great effort man.

I will chime in with everyone and say, great job amazing plants, they look wonderful. Please make sure to post pics as they flower and then of the pods when you have them if you can for us. Thanks again for sharing your grow with us,

A lot of growth since the last update. Not long until they go into the greenhouse now. Here are some pics...
chillipics19-03-09017.jpg
[/IMG]
chillipics19-03-09009.jpg
[/IMG]
chillipics19-03-09013.jpg
[/IMG]
I have a few pods of this kind of size on a few Annuums.
chillipics19-03-09011.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll post a few more....

...More pics...
chillipics19-03-09014.jpg
[/IMG]
First bud on Galapagoense
chillipics19-03-09012.jpg
[/IMG]
Lanceolatums
chillipics19-03-09010.jpg
[/IMG]
Manzano Yellow
chillipics19-03-09016.jpg
[/IMG]
This is my new batch of plants, around 150 planted at the beginning of February. These are all to be sold on ebay.

I'll try and post pics of my new greenhouse soon.

nice twang....they are so dark green colored...good looking plants...

caroltlw said:
Nice! How big do you grow them before you sell them? And have you figured a way to ship them yet?

I sell them around 3 weeks after transplanting into their first pot (7cm) and I post them in special containers that hold 3 potted plants.
So for example I will be selling 1 x 7 Pot, 1 x Trinidad Scorpion and 1 x Bhut Jolokia/Fatalii etc. for around £5-10.
It's not a major venture but it will get a bit of money back to go towards the massive electricity bill.

Thanks for the comments guys, im really proud of those plants:lol:

twang20 said:
I sell them around 3 weeks after transplanting into their first pot (7cm) and I post them in special containers that hold 3 potted plants.
So for example I will be selling 1 x 7 Pot, 1 x Trinidad Scorpion and 1 x Bhut Jolokia/Fatalii etc. for around £5-10.
It's not a major venture but it will get a bit of money back to go towards the massive electricity bill.

You should be proud Twang. These are some great looking pepper plants.

Kevin

Good Work

twang20 said:

Not only do you have great plants you have many different varieties. That has got to be the best Pimenta de Neyde I have seen. Hope you figure out a shipping process.

Looking good twang. Funny to see that your manzano has to same curled edges/ leaf tip as my hyper pube. They don't like the heat that much :cool:. Had the same with a rocoto last year.

Anyway they will turn out just fine:lol:

Here's a few pics of the plants in the loft/growroom, Im really enjoying the Wild species at the minute as they are starting to look like the images I saw online when researching them, I never expected to emulate them.
Chillis-05-04-09010.jpg
[/IMG]
C. Praetermissum - Cumari Pollux
Chillis-05-04-09011.jpg
[/IMG]
C. Galapagoense - CGN22208
Chillis-05-04-09013.jpg
[/IMG]
C. Lanceolatum x 3. C. Chacoense and Cumari Pollux.
Chillis-05-04-09014.jpg
[/IMG]
Turbo Pube in a DWC system is now officially a monster. 4 months old, 5 feet high and 7ft wide, hundreds of flowers.....no Pods.

Back