• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor Twang's Indoor (mini) jungle-02-02-09

Here are some recent pictures of my little grow room, It's a shame I can only add 4 but here goes...

chillipics2ndFeb09009.jpg

chillipics2ndFeb09010.jpg

These are my 2 main growing areas, to give you an idea the tallest of the plants in the larger pots (2nd Pic) is around 18inches.

Here are a couple of pictures of my Trinidad Scorpion and 7Pod...
chillipics2ndFeb09015.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion.
chillipics2ndFeb09016.jpg

7Pod.

I also have a few wild varieties growing (you'll have to imagine them) Lanceolatum, Ulupica (Cardenasii), Covincho (Chacoense), Eximium, Chile Brazil, Galapagoense, Rhomboideum and a couple of different Praetermissum.
Oh yeah and another 100 seeds in the prop ready for when this little lot has been moved into the greenhouse (that doesnt exist yet) and polytunnel.

Thanks for looking guys.

UnNatural said:
Beautiful plants! What lights are you using?
Im using 3 200w (blue) CFL lights in one area, then a large double reflector with 1 200w (blue) and 1 125w (red) for the plants that have been repotted.
I also have a propagation light which is 4 55w flourescent tubes.

Thanks for your comments everyone:)

Way to go Twang; your plants look great!

Nice Twang,

Looks good!!. Moms loft seems to be working great.

They will do just fine when you put them out in your GH

cheers

twang20 said:
I also have a few wild varieties growing (you'll have to imagine them) Lanceolatum, Ulupica (Cardenasii), Covincho (Chacoense), Eximium, Chile Brazil, Galapagoense, Rhomboideum and a couple of different Praetermissum.
Oh yeah and another 100 seeds in the prop ready for when this little lot has been moved into the greenhouse (that doesnt exist yet) and polytunnel.

Thanks for looking guys.

I hear ya twang! I got some real cool Chacoense and Praetermissum! Shit man, I've gotta hang with you this season! Subscribed:P

What everyone else said twang those plants look awesome, you are a truly gifted grower my man!

they do look very healthy Twang, great going...

twang20 said:
Here are some recent pictures of my little grow room, It's a shame I can only add 4 but here goes...

You know, you could just post several posts. The limit is only per posting :)

Good looking plants BTW.

chillipics2ndFeb09002.jpg
[/IMG]
This is some of my wild varieties, I took them out of the prop a few weeks ago but had to put them back as they reacted badly to the drop in temperature.
chillipics2ndFeb09017.jpg
[/IMG]
These C. Lanceolatum have now acclimatised to being outside the propagator.
Copyofchillipics2ndFeb09013.jpg
[/IMG]
This is a Turbo Pube in a DWC system, growing very nicely.
chillipics2ndFeb09021.jpg
[/IMG]
The roots are growing at an incredible rate.

Here is a couple of update pics. There has been a lot of growth since last time...
chillipics14thFeb09016.jpg
[/IMG]
chillipics14thFeb09012.jpg
[/IMG]
Carmine.
chillipics14thFeb09006.jpg
[/IMG]
chillipics14thFeb09008.jpg
[/IMG]
Turbo Pube in DWC.
Everything is still running smoothly, No casualties as yet but im starting to remove the less vigorous plants and put them on windowsills etc. to make more room for the big boys.

Back