TWO BOXES OF FRESH PODS**closed due to shit starting drama queens**

Time to raise some skrilla for some much needed outdoor supplies. I am selling 2 boxes of fresh pods consisting of mostly Trinidad scorpion yellow CARDI plus a few yellow bhuts, chocolate habs and some TINY but still tasty Douglahs (i'll add some more douglahs to each box tomorrow when i can see outside but they'll still be tiny and tasty). Bidding starts at $22. Bid increments must be in full dollar amounts. Shipping is included in the bid price. Auction ends at 7 pm central on Sunday And boxes will be mailed first thing Monday morning. Place your bids in this thread along with which box you are bidding on. LETS GET IT ON!

box 1
2013-03-22_19-51-23_756_zps571dd0d9.jpg

Box 2
2013-03-22_19-51-44_296_zps206e1556.jpg

whats your business,and business license#? do you hve any seedlings for sale? cause i need some, so i can i see your nursery number? i thought some dude out of canada was selling all your stuff so it was all legal? anyays i want to bid,just want to mae its a legal sale. thnaks and hopefully i can place a bid.

Im not pickin up what you're layin down.... I've been selling pods to a dude out of canada but I'm not sure what you're getting at...? Please break it down for me

I have no business. I have no business associations. I have no numbers or licenses. I have no nursery. I have no clue what point you are trying to make....?

If you know what point you are trying to make then please lay it on me cuz it must be over my head

Nope. Never sent it. I couldn't cover the shipping cost. Still not following what y'all are trying to do here...?

This is by far the strangest thing I have ever seen.

I know enough to know that if certain members are posting on threads the ONLY reason they are posting is to start shit and stir dissent so I'm just removing myself from the situation before it gets escalated to an ugly level. Though, I'm sure a huge display of innocence and ignorance is soon to follow

I know enough to know that if certain members are posting on threads the ONLY reason they are posting is to start shit and stir dissent so I'm just removing myself from the situation before it gets escalated to an ugly level. Though, I'm sure a huge display of innocence and ignorance is soon to follow

I have no business. I have no business associations. I have no numbers or licenses. I have no nursery. I have no clue what point you are trying to make....?

If you know what point you are trying to make then please lay it on me cuz it must be over my head
my point is i cant buy from you because you are selling pods and you need a business licence. go get one its like $50 bucks. when i see people selling things i just assume its legal? sorry for not wanting to buy on the black market :rofl:

Chewi they're both yours for the price of your first bid. I'm not getting caught up in this bullshit. I don't know what point these two are tip toeing around but this is the shit that keeps me off this forum and is running off everyone else.

***CLOSED****

Sicman and armac pm me if there's something you wanna come right out and say
i came right out and said want i wanted . i asked you some questions and you got bent out of shape? so for you to say im tip toeing around is a stupid comment!

my point is i cant buy from you because you are selling pods and you need a business licence. go get one its like $50 bucks. when i see people selling things i just assume its legal? sorry for not wanting to buy on the black market :rofl:

i came right out and said want i wanted . i asked you some questions and you got bent out of shape? so for you to say im tip toeing around is a stupid comment!

I apologize. I should choose my words more curefully.

You need a business license to sell pods now? That's new.

It's new to me for sure my friend ...

I have done business in the past with joe and will continue doing business with him. i am sure he is not trying to break any laws just trying to recoup a little money from the cost of raising these awesome peppers (just like many of the rest of us). so keep up the good work joe and get some more pod auctions going. cant wait.

Back