• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Ultimate Jolokia Extreme Sauce

I heard about this sauce and The Extreme Gourmet a while back from watching Dale Tomel who is a youtube reviewer and has done many videos in the past. He said Ultimate Jolokia is the hottest non extract sauce he's ever tasted. So recently I called the man who runs The Extreme Gourmet near Atlanta, Georgia and ordered a bottle for myself. First of all he said there are 14 fresh bhuts in each bottle! So just from hearing that alone you know this sauce will mean business. The consistency is great, not too thick at all despite the large amount of chilis. Aroma and flavor are truly of bhut jolokia. Oh sure there are other ingredients such as vinegar, salt, etc, but the only thing I can taste is pepper, pepper, pepper. I've never had a sauce tasting so much like the pepper it is made from. There is almost too much bhut flavor for me. I normally like to taste a balance of the ingredients. Heatwise it is a brute! It takes about a minute to build just like a raw naga does but once it peaks it hits the tongue and the roof of the mouth with fury and the burn is long lasting. It is as hot as many extract sauces I had in the past. Strangely I do not get the ear pressure that I got with the bhut carbon I ate last year from Judy and from other very hot sauces. This is just a big fire in the mouth.

So if you want bhut jolokia pods but they are unavailable to you I cannot recommend a better substitute than Ultimate Jolokia.

Verdict: Heat 9.5, Flavor 7.5

Hey what size are the bottles that has got to be hot stuff 14 per bottle interesting

oh me 5 oz wow that's got the wheels turning

No limit when you do the Brew 

Back