• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Unidentified Pepper

I've had this plant for two years now under the guise that it was a Bhut Jolokia plant and I'm not thinking so.  Quite frankly this is the first year I've gotten any fruit from it, and either I have an extrmeley high tolerance to spicy or these aren't ghost peppers.  Would anyone here have any idea what they are?  If these pics aren't that good let me know and I'll take new ones.
20130722_140926.jpg

20130829_224839.jpg

20130829_224831.jpg

20130829_224925.jpg

The peppers wont do anything to you until you cut into them, just saying cause I saw the glove...

Does look like a funky bhut. Not all of them have the traditional shape. You will get wierder ones depending on conditions around the plant and how it feels at the time.

PepperDaddler said:
The peppers wont do anything to you until you cut into them, just saying cause I saw the glove...

Does look like a funky bhut. Not all of them have the traditional shape. You will get wierder ones depending on conditions around the plant and how it feels at the time.
Yea I was getting ready to make salsa with them, which is why I had them lol.  But, if these are real bhuts i'm seriously disappointed with the burn.

Back