• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Unique Annuum SASBE Giveaway

I have a ton of seeds that need to be in dirt somewhere   ;) ,,,I chose a few unique early season Annuums to sasbe

Will be giving a VERY generous amount of seed,so,preferably whoever wants these will also sasbe some out to someone else  :cool:

200 posts ,CONUS only.  

The first 5 interested,post here and I will pm you

Here is the 3 types we are looking at

Black Prince

Beautiful flowers

Turning from dark purple to red,,these things are soo tiny

Coral Reef

Only gets about 18" tall,,very strange leaves ,,super cool plant

The peppers are Thai hot

Christmas Baby

Only gets about a foot tall,,and pod really early

Peppers are medium hot ,nice crunch

:cool:
Kevin

Awesome offer Kevin!
I can vouch for the Coral Reef as my seed came from you back in like 1942 when I was Seventy 12 years old.
Those are some really cool plants and the peppers are terrific. I use them almost weekly.
Y'all need to get your name on the list!

HopsNBarley said:
Awesome offer Kevin!
I can vouch for the Coral Reef as my seed came from you back in like 1942 when I was Seventy 12 years old.
Those are some really cool plants and the peppers are terrific. I use them almost weekly.
Y'all need to get your name on the list!

Damn Ryan,,how old does that make me   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Scuba_Steve said:
Man, today is the day of giveaways!  I will take some.  I can not turn down free seeds!  Those look like some awesome plants!

robbyjoe01 said:

You are both in,, spread the extras  :cool:

FL Born said:
If any of the previous repliers drop out and you have any left, I would appreciate a few.
However, if I'm late, that is cool too....

Great giveaway!!!
Thanks for your generosity!!!

(Chomp! Chomp!) :cheers:
You don't meet the post requirements for the giveaway.  But one of the terms of this is that I am suppose to re distribute these.  Once I receive I would happily send some your way!

Scuba_Steve said:
You don't meet the post requirements for the giveaway.  But one of the terms of this is that I am suppose to re distribute these.  Once I receive I would happily send some your way!

Thanks, Steve!!!

Yeah, I am getting OLD... Bifocals suck and I can't read...  :rofl: 

Scuba_Steve said:

Awesome Steve  :cool:

mpicante said:
I'm in if not too late!
You are in Mpicante

Kevin

Back