• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Unknown Chilli

Hey guys,

made the common mistake of getting my seedling mixed up and have 3 plants which I have no idea what they are. The possibilities are:-

1. Red Savina
2. Yellow 7 Pot
3. Red 7 Pot
4. Naga Morich

The whole time I have thought it to be a Savina.. but would be good to get opinions. (And yes the moths have got to the leaves, but the plant has still survived!)

ECl3P2E.jpg

fdyAzW5.jpg

Thanks guys!

Im going with one of the 7pots for the WIN

Dude something is eating the crap out of your plants leaves might wanna take care of that so you can at least have the plant long enough to tell what is

Im leaning towards the Savina. Because I do have a bunch of 7 pots in my greenhouse and all of them have bumpy skin. And this particular guy doesn't.

The plant has been eaten by moths (along with a few of the other plants at the front of my house - I have given them a drench of BT (Bacillus thuringiensis) and it seems to have worked. The holes haven't gotten any bigger. Will give them another batch of the BT tonight.

Im leaning towards the Savina. Because I do have a bunch of 7 pots in my greenhouse and all of them have bumpy skin. And this particular guy doesn't.

Not all 7's are bumpy I've had yellow 7's from the same packet be bumpy and smooth - he didnt mention he was growing J.Mushrooms so maybe a bonus. But Im sticking with a 7

Im not growing J. Mushrooms. I have looked at a couple of 7 pots that are smooth. So there's still some hope its a 7 pot. (hopefully the yellow strain).

Will send through some updated photos of the pod soon.

Back