• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Unknown crazy shape pepper

Looks kinda like a CGN 21566, but those ripen to orange...

gallery_2730_27_63602.jpg

gallery_2730_27_384074.jpg

Ha! Not a one of you knows what this is! I've been intrigued by these weirdos since they started, They look nothing like anything I'm growing or have seen. They aren't even ripe yet so I can't say what the flavor is yet. What I do know: All of my seeds this year came from thp trades and, I bet, most were open pollinated and this is the result of someones crazy cross. Perhaps there is someone else out there that grew this beast and can vouch for it. It reminds me of a viper in some ways, bhut in others. Since I am growing 25 varieties right now, I'm sure one of these pods has been even further crossbred so these pods probably wont be true to seed. Buuuut, I can take cuttings or save the plant for next year :) I'll post next week, after I try it out, maybe as a video.

^ I do have a CGN 2500 in my seed collection, but I did not sow any this year.

sporehead said:
Ha! Not a one of you knows what this is! I've been intrigued by these weirdos since they started, They look nothing like anything I'm growing or have seen. They aren't even ripe yet so I can't say what the flavor is yet. What I do know: All of my seeds this year came from thp trades and, I bet, most were open pollinated and this is the result of someones crazy cross. Perhaps there is someone else out there that grew this beast and can vouch for it. It reminds me of a viper in some ways, bhut in others. Since I am growing 25 varieties right now, I'm sure one of these pods has been even further crossbred so these pods probably wont be true to seed. Buuuut, I can take cuttings or save the plant for next year :) I'll post next week, after I try it out, maybe as a video.
^ I do have a CGN 2500 in my seed collection, but I did not sow any this year.
Cgn-21500? I'd still be interested in those even at f1 I'd lobe to see what f2 does if your interested in a seed swap I'm so game I love the look of those pods and your probably right on an unintentional cross but its still sexy as hell...

Hawaiianero said:
I was gonna call it the Purple Plumbob but Venus of Willendorf? You just can't make that stuff up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ye, the smarty pants say it was one of the earliest known worship symbols, evidence that the female form was venerated before the male form.  There was a book: When God was a Woman.  I think it was someone making fun of another tribe member's mother.  Your cave man mother was so fat, she... well look here she is...

Back