• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Unsolicited Sample pack

Correst Chuk. However, the M-80 was only 1/8 of a stick, the Ashcan was 1/4, Blockbusters were 1/2 and Pineapples approx. 2/3. The Aerials we supposably were able to get got much larger than that, but of course I don't know anything about these things. It's not my style to flirt with danger.

tinner666 said:
Canada, but not Peppermaster. Still alive. If it's another attemp to kill me, it didn't work. :D Gotta look around at my history. The extract I bought came from Canada. Maybe Muso2112, though I don't know why. Maybe somebody that xisited here thinks I'm a reviewer. :?
Can't be!! Only Muso, Tina, and John have my address.??!? :?
Frank

Perhaps it a government black ops mission. Have you seen silent black helicopters at night, or have crop circles appeared? You may want to check the local papers to see if there have been any recent occurances of cattle mutilations as well. :shock:

DEFCON Creator said:
tinner666 said:
Canada, but not Peppermaster. Still alive. If it's another attemp to kill me, it didn't work. :evil: Gotta look around at my history. The extract I bought came from Canada. Maybe Muso2112, though I don't know why. Maybe somebody that xisited here thinks I'm a reviewer. :?
Frank

Perhaps it a government black ops mission. Have you seen silent black helicopters at night, or have crop circles appeared? You may want to check the local papers to see if there have been any recent occurances of cattle mutilations as well. :shock:

Oh yeah, you can talk covert ops, but if I say "republican" all hell breaks loose. You're a political snob, is what. :D

tinner666 said:
Canada, but not Peppermaster. Still alive. If it's another attemp to kill me, it didn't work. :D Gotta look around at my history. The extract I bought came from Canada. Maybe Muso2112, though I don't know why. Maybe somebody that xisited here thinks I'm a reviewer. :?
Frank

Nuh uh... wasn't me... Gimme the name of the sauces (or at least the address on the jar), I'll find out.

T

Tina Brooks said:
DEFCON Creator said:
tinner666 said:
Frank

Oh yeah, you can talk covert ops, but if I say "republican" all hell breaks loose. You're a political snob, is what. :D

I thought we discussed this. Political snob? Not in the least. You are from Canada and enjoy bashing another countries' government, THAT is politcal snobbishness. Now, we can finally put this to rest. :roll:

IT'S A COOKBOOK (to serve man)

Ok, maybe I won't be able to identify them... I had an immediate thought as to who your secret admirer is, based on the address. But... unless the people I was thinking of have moved, it's not them.

Let me know if you find out and I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

T

Ummm, I think y'all know where the sauces came from, considering I posted it here... LOL!!!!!! Now that I have my home address posted all over the forum....

They were samples. I'm not sending labeled bottles free of charge. :-) I didn't think tinner was a reviewer. I thought he would be a good impartial person to sample my wares. I do treat my customers well....!!

I've sent Tinner666 a few samples of my hot sauces, but don't tell him. It's a surprise. Perhaps he can vouch for the flavour of my sauces and the heat, AND tell me which ones do or don't have capsicum....

Hey, I rather have fellow hot-heads as friends than enemas. There's nothing worse than a vindictive enema.

Apparently I got good reviews. I guess Capsicum Oleoresin isn't so bitter and bad tasting in sauces afterall. Not all of them had it, especially the ginger based fruity one. The Chili Lime was my bumped up version of Frank's RedHot Chili Lime. The Peach Habanero is made with fresh Niagara peaches and Red Savina Habanero.

Enjoy folks.
Muso/Mike

Back