Unsorted Manzano seeds

I just cleaned out seeds from about 25 manzanos, similar to smokemaster is GIVING AWAY. I found a source of the peppers last week, otherwise I`d be all over this!

Were those Grown in Santa Cruz(I think it is-N.Ca,?)
If so they are the same supplier as Vallarta uses most of the time.
There is a pretty big grower up north.
I've hear people say the same grower supplies some stores all over the U.S.
I've heard people in Texas say the pods came from N.Ca. that they get in their stores.

I always get the 3 1/2 inch or larger pods when they have them...I bank at Vallarta when the Dino pods are in.
Well I deposit a LOT of $ there anyway.
$8.00 - $10.00 LB. makes a pod worth 4-5 bucks each a lot of times.
Then every once in a while they have the Hot and Heavies.Almost Hab. hot,fruity as hell and they weigh as much as lead.
I sent Chris a couple of them one time.He found out why I called them Hot and Heavies. LOL

smokemaster said:
Were those Grown in Santa Cruz(I think it is-N.Ca,?)
If so they are the same supplier as Vallarta uses most of the time.
There is a pretty big grower up north.
I've hear people say the same grower supplies some stores all over the U.S.
I've heard people in Texas say the pods came from N.Ca. that they get in their stores.

I always get the 3 1/2 inch or larger pods when they have them...I bank at Vallarta when the Dino pods are in.
Well I deposit a LOT of $ there anyway.
$8.00 - $10.00 LB. makes a pod worth 4-5 bucks each a lot of times.
Then every once in a while they have the Hot and Heavies.Almost Hab. hot,fruity as hell and they weigh as much as lead.
I sent Chris a couple of them one time.He found out why I called them Hot and Heavies. LOL
Not sure where they are grown, but I`ll check. The largest pod out of these was 185g (top left). It`s called Northgate Market, for what it`s worth. 

These were $5.49 a pound and I`ve been back and cleaned them out since!!! I really hope they get the Hot and Heavy ones in. I also picked up some terrific Red Hab plants for $1.49. Extremely similar to Carribean Red Habs. Hot and tasty! 

Smoke, I got some of your yellow/orange off a seed train last year. Planted early this month and they started to pop in about 8 days.

Thanks, for your generosity.

JJJessee said:
Smoke, I got some of your yellow/orange off a seed train last year. Planted early this month and they started to pop in about 8 days.

Thanks, for your generosity.
My Manzano seed is up as well.  Also Queen Laurie and Rain Forest which you sent me as well.
Thanks again.

Pm me.
I am down to 1lb.+ of seeds. LOL
Have ripening pods outside too.
I'll never run out...

Nigel,IF your purple pods grow like mine did,the seeds grow true.
I grew a plant in southern exposure AND norther(shade).
Both grew purple,It's not the sun...
The sun side pods WERE almost all a very dark purple with only some orange.
Either way.the purple grow outs were very pretty to look at.

Back