• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Update pics

It was just the last pic I thought that didn't look so healthy. Honestly it wasn't that omri and I were so bored yesterday morning that we thought we'd tell everyone their plants looked crap ;) The top ones look healthier than a lot of mine. I'm relying on the UK sunshine and he hasn't come out to play today :(

I know RB...my monitor sucks and I can't see the colors on the last photo...

I'm sorry to tell you, but that definitely looks like a start of something bad... they don't look healthy.

Actually, I thought they looked pretty healthy. I was thinking they were just poor photographs. Fluorescent lights can do weird things to digital cameras.

Could be wrong though - right now I think anything could look healthier than the seedlings I have. I won't post pics, but suffice to say I haven't been able to control a fungal gnat problem, even with letting them dry out until they wilt and also using pyrithium spray.

Anyway, like I said, I thought they looked healthy. How old are they, though?

They are looking pretty good.
100_0445.jpg

100_0443.jpg

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Nothing wrong with those plants, they look very healthy. Nice job! What type of peppers do you have?

I believe these were my nagas, but also have many other varieties.

Omri said:
They do look better! actually more than just "better". how are the lower leaves?
They seem to be fine.
I still have a few plants that got badly burned from touching light when I was on vacation, but they seem to be coming out of it as well.

Back