• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Updated pepper pics

P Schneider - I've looked through some of your pics, the plants are looking good.
but hows your season going for production of pods ? to me it seems like this year is very late, compared to other years it seems like I would of been having several good harvest of chiles other years but this year I'm not really harvesting pods til aug. I could of sworn other years I was picking a bunch of pods in july.

chilehunter said:
P Schneider - I've looked through some of your pics, the plants are looking good.
but hows your season going for production of pods ? to me it seems like this year is very late, compared to other years it seems like I would of been having several good harvest of chiles other years but this year I'm not really harvesting pods til aug. I could of sworn other years I was picking a bunch of pods in july.
I'm having the same thing out here in CA. Since the weather has cone whacky (and we all know why :cool: ) the plants have reflected this. All acrross the board (peppers and non peppers) are slightly confused.

chilehunter said:

The jolokia's and habs are about a month a head of schedule, and the rest are around 2 weeks early for me.

Back