• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Using Juicers?

DEFCON Creator said:
Pour 2 ounces of ZERO into a fifth of Everclear.

Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters anyone?

John, I like how you think. ;)

An olde trucker gal pal and I once took down a bottle of Everclear in an eve...for the noobs, it's 180+ proof.....near pure alky. Moonshine level shit but not as tasty.

frozen oj + bottle of EC = PowerScrewdrivers.

Ya, we was messed up LARGE...she's a well-traveled gal of a size, and I'm a scot-irish canuck fool..and we was fukerd up......(I wont mention the debachery that followed....)

Bummer it's illegal here.... oops.

hehehe.

(a few hrs in, and i tried a sip..about took my damn head off..whooeeee)

ANd it's not even fully set yet..muhhahaha.

I'd still dare ya to shots of the Bih Whisky after a week Def.... ;)

I will. FAIK, nobody ever has done a Bih Liquer shot before. :)

oh and we DO hava distillery in this towm...hmmmm.

-QS

DEFCON Creator said:
Pour 2 ounces of ZERO into a fifth of Everclear.

Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters anyone?

You're sick, sick, sick and thats why i like you. I'm going to try this one day(one day when i can clear the next few days out of my schedule to recover from a night of this stuff)

I like the way a sane conversation about using blender's vs juicers degenerates straight into liquored up debauchery.

Personally I also beat down the peppers in a VCM and then 'frappify' the sauce while it's cooking down with a power wand. Get all the benefit of the seeds/pulp.

I also participated in a co-ed lost weekend in Jackson Circle, Uijombu, Korea during the 1985 monsoon season. Every started so innocently.... nothin' to do. Happend to have a blender... Might have been the grain alcohol and frozen lime juice (blended in a 1/1 ratio) that did it.

Yep after years of self abuse, it's no wonder I only have two neurons and one synaps left -Dr. G

PS: Two more recent concoctions:
Buffalo Balm Sunrise: two fingers of Patron with a short blast of Buffalo Balm Hot Sauce
Up Yer Wazoo Shooters: Chill a 75/25 mixture of Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum w/Wazoo Juice. Pour out shots and knock back.
-Enjoy

the "Good Doctor" said:
PS: Two more recent concoctions:
Buffalo Balm Sunrise: two fingers of Patron with a short blast of Buffalo Balm Hot Sauce
Up Yer Wazoo Shooters: Chill a 75/25 mixture of Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum w/Wazoo Juice. Pour out shots and knock back.
-Enjoy

2 Fingers of vodka? Most folks here(especially myself) will more than likely use about 2 or 3 hands worth.

the "Good Doctor" said:
-Enjoy

Cool, I got a Sailor Jerry lighter I like ..it's the 'black chrome' version with the cards/tat logo. Chicks dg it. :D

Sickmont said:
2 Fingers of vodka? Most folks here(especially myself) will more than likely use about 2 or 3 hands worth.

You know what they say about Idle Hands... ;)

-QS

Back