bottles-jars Video of Limited Edition Hand Blown Bottles! woooo!

Today we went to the glass blowing studio where our limited edition bottles are being created. I taped bits of it, pretty awesome in my opinion. Ive never been to a glass blowing studio and it was just a really cool experience to see how its made, enjoy guys!

Here's the preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLT4fez27U&feature=autofb

The bottles are going to be released late September since were using fresh peppers! Stay tuned on our progress! Thanks :o)

xo nicole

Isnt it cool? Hey Hippie Seed- I was at a rib festival (in New York) last week and someone at our booth was asking about seeds and I drew a blank of legit seed companies but the only one I could think of was "the hippy seed co in australia". I dont know if you ship up here, and ive never ordered from you, but your presence on this blog triggered my memory! Ha, especially because the two places I ordered from last year gave me .. well lets just say I wouldnt recommend them!

xo nicole

Isnt it cool? Hey Hippie Seed- I was at a rib festival (in New York) last week and someone at our booth was asking about seeds and I drew a blank of legit seed companies but the only one I could think of was "the hippy seed co in australia". I dont know if you ship up here, and ive never ordered from you, but your presence on this blog triggered my memory! Ha, especially because the two places I ordered from last year gave me .. well lets just say I wouldnt recommend them!

xo nicole

Yup Neil will ship ANYWHERE in the world, the only place that he hasn't sent to is space and he is working on that :D

Hey Paulky, well done brother!

paully- they're all super cool because due to them being all individually hand blown- theyre all unique. You see how theres the white swirls in the glass? well all the swirls are different, and some are more of a tan color than white, also all the bodies differ slightly. Im so EXCITED for this! woooo!

xox nicole

Back