• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Vincent's restarted 2014 glog***April 1st Pic Update***

I figured it was close enough to go ahead and start my 2014 grow. I have already sown many seeds and have a few seedlings as well. Some of you may have seen towards the end of my last grow I had an in-ground garden plot tilled. It's fairly large at 30' long by 25' wide, so it'll hold way more plants than I could ever use lol. I will fill it as much as I can without going overboard..... I am going to be growing the wilds in root pouches just for convenience mainly, I will overwinter all of them hopefully. I just don't want to have to dig them up and worry about damaging their roots. I have about 15-20 seedlings under the T5's right now along with a good bit ofs eeds I'mwai ting to pop up, and my lonely hydro plant (Yellow Daisy Cutter).

Here is a list of the seeds I've sown so far. The ones with a * beside it indicates that at least one has sprouted. This is definitely not a final list and will change constantly until mid January probably.

Forgot to add C. Parvifolium to that list. No sprouts yet though.

I will probably add

MOA Scotch Bonnet
Not Black Naga X Yellow Scotch Bonnet (my own cross, will not release)
My unnamed black hybrid (will not release)
7 pot Primo X (can't release)
7 Pot Jonah Yellow
7 Pot Chaguanas Yellow
7 Pot Rennie Red
7 Pot Rennie Brown
Brazilian Ghost Pepper
Cili Goronong
7 Pot Barrackpore Chocolate *pending trade*
Trinidad Scorpion VV7
Aji Pineapple
UBSC

There's a few more I can't remember. I am almost certain I will have to make some cuts, but I don't know which ones that will be lol. Some of them I'm only growing 1 plant just to (a)see if I like it, and (b) I'm runnning out of seed.

Great starts, Vincent - way to bounce back!  
Liking your unusual varieties and looking
forward to seeing how they turn out!  Good
luck going forward.

Bump Coheed, just thought I would check out your great glog looks like you are definitely going to have some interested varieties and species.
Hows the little one doing now? I sure hope that she is out of the woods now.  Love the dog,  its so sad that people have given it a bad rap. I have worked with them and have never had any bad problems unless it was provoked and even then the dog just grabbed the guy and held him down, the same dog rolled on his back and let a 2 year old pull his ears and drag him around by his back legs, never even growled or showed a bit of aggression. Just like a gun the gun doesn't kill people  people kill people. You teach a dog to fight and mistreat him and any dog will fight or attack someone, not the dogs fault, but the owners.

Back