• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Virgin Hot Head grow *WE GOT PODS!!*

This is my first year growing, and will be doing it all indoors. Plants have seeded so far are...
Prik Chi Faa
Santa Fe Grandes 
Carolina Reapers
Chocolate Habanaros

This will be it till January since my indoor grow box that is still in the works of being completed is only 6x3.

I also have 2 cucumber plants that I was thinking about doing indoors separately, but I think I will just end up taking to a buddies house

Not entirely sure because this is my first year, but with the 6 plants I am keeping I should have several more months. There is a lot of unused space still, and the light is on a pulley system and has around 2.5' it could utilize. I am also willing to give them more space when the time comes.

It has been some time, but I have Chocolate Habanaro pods!! The Reapers who are a week or two younger are flowering like crazy(maybe too crazy), but for the most part are just falling off and not producing pollen.

Trimmed them up, and went down to only 5 plants because it was getting to be a bit much with all the vegetation

Back