• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

vote for kathleen!

I voted for your friend, hope she gets it, I saw this on the news a couple weeks ago.

Since i'm too much of a slacker to go through the application process myself, i voted for your friend. So long as i get some pics of her on said beach scantily clad.

bentalphanerd said:
You know...endless beaches...too many tropical islands to name...perfect weather...great fishing ....:lol:

you're right, it really sounds horrible. i'll tell my friend to withdraw her application right away...

Sickmont said:
Since i'm too much of a slacker to go through the application process myself, i voted for your friend. So long as i get some pics of her on said beach scantily clad.

it's a deal, many a photo will be posted if she wins :D actually i think one of the jobs duties is posting a video blog about life there, knowing my friend i imagine bikini's will feature pretty heavily in those videos...

GrumpyBear said:
... knowing my friend i imagine bikini's will feature pretty heavily in those videos...

Well in that case Five Stars -- ahem... So ah... would you be visting... by any chance.... over there... in a bikini too ... maybe

That job sounds to good to be true, I am extremely jealous therefore I supper imposed her photo over some eskimos clubbing baby seals and sent it to greenpeace. I voted 5

GrumpyBear said:
it's a deal, many a photo will be posted if she wins :D actually i think one of the jobs duties is posting a video blog about life there, knowing my friend i imagine bikini's will feature pretty heavily in those videos...

Bikinis? What about those tan lines?

Back