• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

VOTE! Smashburger Throwdown!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Please vote for who has the best smash technique!

texas blues

tb_smash.jpg

tb_smash_2.jpg

Scoville DeVille

scovie_smash.jpg

scovie_smash_2.jpg

I gotta go with TB on this one. That is, in fact, the proper way to make a meat fritter. Slap Betty upside the haid with some meat!

edit: That first pic of Scovie's is the same thing I would do if I forgot to put a patty on my burger and replaced it with a salad. (Just kidding. That burger looks alright.

well, if I wanted an ONION burger, I'd vote for TB.  The meat-to-onion ratio is waaaay out of whack!  MoarMeat!

Goin' Scovie~~~

btw- what's this all about??  prolly some DC thread.....  
;0

Gad dammit Scovie you f**ked up this time. what the f**k is wiff dat tamatah on a burger! I thought you were my bro.

We got some shit, we gotta work out man.

dammit, point TB  :doh:

TIED!

onion, tomato... it's a veggie battle!

The lettuce is on the ground in one pic, on the burger in the other.

This is getting good!

:rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Whoooooa dad! Call me drunkft but...

TB's smash techinike is to mash the meat into the onions. His will fit in his mouht no matter what.

My smash teqnike is so I can fit my burger into me mouf.

Hogleg, if you go to the store, there are many itemes ther that you don't have to buy. iF you are looking forr a certain item and they don't have it, you can't havi t.

The moral to the story is; you can remove the tomatos from my burger.

Mine has bacon, roasted poblanos and penos. Tb's doesn't.

I win. haha!

Did you say...bake-end and roasted Poplanos???........ BOSSSMANG!... I wanna change my vote.

JUst joking

Scovie!!! you got half the Gott damm garden on that burger!! :rofl: :rofl:  Remind me, next time I go to the Stoe, to tell the produce section to f**k off :rofl:

Can't I give 1/2 point each? 
TB's ingredients in straight up money but SD made sure his knuckle burger won't give him any sass.

The 2 of you gotta get together and pound out something solid!! :drunk:

WAIT----WAIT,,,, Wai.............wait---------------WAIT an internet minute....

going back to the OP pictures.....

TB's "bun" looks like a whole wheat English muffin!

gotta figure out the quote thing.... BRB~~~

The Hot Pepper said:

texas blues

attachicon.gif
tb_smash_2.jpg

(first edit, )

Hmmm, not showing pics, but it's prolly my lacking  posting skills. 

EDIT- still looking at a Whole Wheat English Muffin from TB.... Is that what it is?   we have no prep pics or other, just gotta go with that I see. I'm sure it was yummy, but not quite a burger~~~~

Help me out, Bro~!

salsalady said:
WAIT----WAIT,,,, Wai.............wait---------------WAIT an internet minute....

going back to the OP pictures.....

TB's "bun" looks like a whole wheat English muffin!

gotta figure out the quote thing.... BRB~~~

Hmmm, not showing pics, but it's prolly my lacking  posting skills. 

EDIT- still looking at a Whole Wheat English Muffin from TB.... Is that what it is?   we have no prep pics or other, just gotta go with that I see. I'm sure it was yummy, but not quite a burger~~~~

Help me out, Bro~!

Come on SL, I know I haven't been here that long. But even I, know TB is a dirty hippy. :rofl:
you know I luv ya TB, right? but please go wash yer feet :rofl:

I'm a bloody burger kind of guy, so pan smashing is out for me. Now the bun press on the other hand I use quite often to get all those extra fixens on!

Scovie smashes the competition!

doodoocrown.jpg

Scovie, now that you've won, what are you going to do next?

"I'm practicing for the smash-BBQ pork Throwdown!"

scovie_smash_3.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
WTH is that....a salmon burger!
Nope....pulled poke sammie.   I was there, prolly the one taking the picture.... And the white sauce you see on this sammy and the burger isn't Ranch dressing, it's white bbq sauce that CJ makes that is freakin' AWESOME!  OMG!  on cabbage as a slaw dressing, dipping chips, on the pulled pork....

Back