• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Wahlee's 2014

So, as I'm already growing Primo's, I thought I might as well start a new topic :party:

It's getting cold and dak and I haven't cleaned up outside yet, cause I can't be bothered gardening in this weather.

Anyway, here's my 2014 list. Will sow the rest at the end of november. Maybe one or two varieties will be added, but I think this is pretty much it.

1.    7-pod Primo                
2.    Trinidad Scorpion Yellow CARDI
3.    Datil                    
4.    Aribibi Gusanito            
5.    Aji Crystal                
6.    Habanero Mustard    
7.    Habanero Peruvian White        
8.    Habanero Guadalupe            
9.    Papa Joe’s Scotch Bonnet        
10.  Reaper                    
11.  Bhut Jolokia Caramel            
12.  Scorpion Moruga Chocolate            
13.  Scorpion Sunrise            
14.  Habalokia Peach            
15.  Moruga Satan Strain            
16.  7-pod Primo Yellow  

I will be growing only about 20 plants next year, due to lack of space and too many peppers (no, not puppy's) in previous years.

Red Primo's    
P1120616_zps24064d6c.jpg

I like the look of your White Habs Wally! Mine are about the same length, but half as wide. Those CARDI Scorps look mean with those stingers... I've heard that they tend to be on the mild side for Chinense... I'll be curious to hear your take on them when they ripen. Cheers!

stickman said:
I like the look of your White Habs Wally! Mine are about the same length, but half as wide. Those CARDI Scorps look mean with those stingers... I've heard that they tend to be on the mild side for Chinense... I'll be curious to hear your take on them when they ripen. Cheers!

That's what I've heard as well. Great expectations :P

Glad to see the color Wally!

And my Reapers seem to get eaten badly too, maybe cuz they are sweet peppers. Very hot but also sweet.

I've been getting black spots on the pedicel of some of my plants too Wally, but it doesn't seem like it hurts the pods any, so I don't worry about it.

You've got some really nice looking pods for sure, and some of them are doubles! Great job!

Plants look great !
I'm also growing the Sunrise Scorp......such a cool plant.
Black streaking on the petiole or pedicel is pretty common with older ripening fruit and can also occur from  excessive overhead watering.

Thanks, although I don't think I gave them more water than other plant, this should be the cause. It's much better now already.

Back