• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit's Glog 2018

Well started germination yesterday, got a little carried away.

I'm too lazy to type out my list for you guys so here are some pics.

Sprouting these from Justin/whitehotpeppers

And these from the auction of labeled pods from Garth/texashotpeppers

Then there are these from trades and seed trains

I may have officially lost my mind! Thanks for stopping by.

Got the dimmers temporarily wired up, the one for the warm white has a short in it, have to give it a little punch to get it going.

Red
KIMG1169.JPG

Blue
KIMG1170.JPG

Green
KIMG1171.JPG

Warm white
KIMG1172.JPG

Cool white(would be my name if I rapped)
KIMG1173.JPG

All together
KIMG1174.JPG

Lol, do you know why perlite turns that brown color? It's perlite, peat and worm castings, adding coir and transplanting, I don't like these trays, some are bone dry, some need water.

Walchit said:
Lol, do you know why perlite turns that brown color? It's perlite, peat and work castings, adding coir and transplanting, I don't like these trays, some are bone dry, some need water.

I dunno but my pearlite does the same thing on the surface under T5 HO's!

I gave up on bottom watering my trays, one corner or end would inevitably get soaked while the other dry, no matter how careful I am at leveling them. Meanwhile some random cells in the middle would stay bone dry or super saturated.

So now I'm building up my forearms by hand-spraying individual cells each night.

All ... 2,160 ... of ... them.

At this rate I'll have forearms the size of my thighs. Every 40-50 "pumps" I have to switch arms. I hand sprayed a gallon and a half tonight... took an hour and a half of straight trigger pulling.

TrentL said:

I dunno but my pearlite does the same thing on the surface under T5 HO's!

I gave up on bottom watering my trays, one corner or end would inevitably get soaked while the other dry, no matter how careful I am at leveling them. Meanwhile some random cells in the middle would stay bone dry or super saturated.

So now I'm building up my forearms by hand-spraying individual cells each night.

At this rate I'll have forearms the size of my thighs. Every 40-50 "pumps" I have to switch arms. I hand sprayed a gallon and a half tonight... took an hour and a half of straight trigger pulling.
Geez, you should get one of those sprayers like they use for round-up. They work so much better, unless your trying to firm up your handshake... Lol

TrentL said:

Holy canoli! That's commitment right there! How long does that take you? 

Cleaned up the wires on the top of this thing today, and moved the hanger in 1 foot from the sides because it was wanting to bow.

Also straightened up the power cables to the t5 and t8, and added a couple fans. I need to figure out something about that short pedestal fan, would like to mount it to the wall or dangle it from the ceiling

Here ya go Ed!

Back