Wanna grow the JIGSAW Pepper??? MORE NOW!!

millworkman said:
Easy big fella. Bakers and a lot of others do giveaways to newbies only all the time. Don't knock on the generosity because you miss out.
I know mill and i apologize to dale. That WAS little out of line.. Not like i couldn't buy some if i wanted em that bad. Just thought it was a cool offer and got my hopes up.

smileyguy697 said:
I know mill and i apologize to dale. That WAS little out of line.. Not like i couldn't buy some if i wanted em that bad. Just thought it was a cool offer and got my hopes up.
No need to apologize my man! Like i said, maybe next time! :) You have a great grow going there...keep it up and have fun with it! :)

Dale Jr

Ok....ive got a few emails asking me if i can extend this to include a few more members here....so.......here goes! :D

5 MORE AVAILABLE!!

Same criteria as my original post...5 packs available NOW!!

Dale Jr

I'll leave the seeds for someone else, but I've got one plant I'm going to try to overwinter and will be growing 2nd gen. plants from seed from my own pods.  I'd like to contribute to the community glog, or do you want to keep that for your original seeds only?

Sawyer said:
I'll leave the seeds for someone else, but I've got one plant I'm going to try to overwinter and will be growing 2nd gen. plants from seed from my own pods.  I'd like to contribute to the community glog, or do you want to keep that for your original seeds only?
I would like to try to keep that GLOG for the seeds direct from Fatalii.net if at all possible :) I can send you a pack and you can get in on it though if you want :) You meet the criteria :)

Dale Jr

BakersPeppers said:
I would like to try to keep that GLOG for the seeds direct from Fatalii.net if at all possible :) I can send you a pack and you can get in on it though if you want :) You meet the criteria :)

Dale Jr
Ok, count me in!  Thanks!

Back