wanted Want to buy Bhut Jolokia peppers

Hi,

I want to buy couple of pounds of Bhut Jolokia/Naga Jolokia /Naga Morich (Dry and fresh from this year's crop ) to start with.
Only US Growers may reply.

Please mail me at hkrtrivediatgmaildotcom.

NJA

I just picked around a pound and a half of bhuts and naga morich. Most of them are smaller naga morich. PM me if interested.

I think ,by the time I read your link, it was sold.

Still waiting for friends to make a sale to me of good sized pods.

i can do a pound of bhut jolokias, trinidad scorpions, datils or a mix of your choice for $20 shipped...probably naga morich as well but not certainly, i could definitely have some of them in a mixed box... all are good sized... will not be able to pick them and get them out until monday though...have a harvest festival saturday in addition to my usual farmer's market plus a disc golf tournament i'm in charge of sunday...

i can do a pound of bhut jolokias, trinidad scorpions, datils or a mix of your choice for $20 shipped...probably naga morich as well but not certainly, i could definitely have some of them in a mixed box... all are good sized... will not be able to pick them and get them out until monday though...have a harvest festival saturday in addition to my usual farmer's market plus a disc golf tournament i'm in charge of sunday...

I would prefer to have only Bhut Jolokias . You have them ?

Wtf? Nja must have smoked the last of his stash.
Dude srly a what dried at what price ya gotta be kiddin!

NJA, I do not have any pods to offer you but this spice shop is probably less than 10 miles from your location. Their website claims to have what you are looking for. At the very least a phone call could find out how fresh the dried pods are. The place looks interesting to me but I have not been there.

http://www.savoryspiceshop.com/aboutus/northaustin.html

Good Luck

Mike

Once again I want to request growers . I need to buy Bhuts /Naga Morich in dry state.

send me a mail/message if you can offer of 1 or 2 lbs.

PM box is full

Hey NJA,

I have 12oz of dried Red Bhut's and 5 oz of Yellow Bhut's. Let me know if you are interested. I will be out of town tomorrow and thursday but i will have internet.

Back