wanted want to buy saucepackage from THSC/scorpion/alphanerd/aussies

hey there, I was wondering if you aussies could gather a little package of sauces for me. I am really interested in the THSC sauces and bent's little black dog sauce. the scorpion chili sauces sound great too! especially that Lust sauce that he just did. not sure if it's for sale though? :)

well, I don't really know all the products the aussies make but I sure know that they sound delicious and have been very praised here at THP forums!

but I was hoping that you aussies could gather some and sell to me so I don't have to pay individual shipping for each company or how you should say it... :)
just if someone could take the responsibility to assemble some sauces, and I'll of course pay for the shipping inside of australia if needed!

well, if anyone would help it'd be very nice! thanks in advance :)

I don't know if it'll work out much better munchzilla, me sending 2 bottles to THSC is about $10 postage & me or THSC sending to you is about $20.
I'm nearby Stillmanz & could probably do a parcel with him that'd save you a few $.

oh. right. well whatever is the least work for you guys would be the best I suppose :)
just as long as I can save a couple of dollars I'll be happy. being a poor student is never fun... :P thanks

You have to remember the sheer size of Australia, basically to put it in perspective, we (Scorpion and myself) are closer to Singapore than we are to the other sauce makers in our own country ... or in European terms, basically the same distance from Stockholm, Sweden to Cairo, Egypt. :)

It is a big beautiful place with nothing but desert in the middle ...

You are probably better off getting Scorp to send his by himself, and see if it is worth your while getting the others to join up.

oh. well... if you don't mind, could you help me find shipping prices and write which sauces you would be able to sell to me? :)
I think I'll send a PM to scorpion and stillmanz about this thread...

thanks a lot!

Back