wanted Wanted: Foodarama or Jamaican Scotch Bonnet

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
I had zero germination on the Foodarama Scotch bonnets I saved from this past season and now I am in a bind...

I need about 150 Foodarama or Jamaican Scotch Bonnets (both chinense) and will gladly pay what you want for them. One reqwuirement, they have to have a good "bonnet" shape to them. I have orders for seedlings I can not fill....

Anyone got any they can let go of...

if you don't want to sell...I got tons to trade...just let me know what you are after....

Just checked my supply and have two packs worth or about 60 seeds of Jamaican Scotch Bonnets if you like AJ. I don't think they are the true Jamaican SB but are yellow and have a squished pumpkin shape rather than the bonnet shape.

I've got 30+ seeds left over Cappy sent me so I assume they are the same yellow seeds as he described above.

I also have 30 seeds from Pepper Gal that are red but haven't grown them before so can't guarantee shape. Checked her site and she no longer has them listed.

I've got about a hundred "True Scotch bonnet" seeds I got several years back from Kato's old seed exchange. They were excellent tasting but I just don't remember how bonnet shaped the pod were. If you need them just let me know. I'm sure I can dig up some pics too if you need them

thanks gents....after I posted this "freak out" seed request, I realized I may still have had some pods on the plants that have been outside thru the winter...yup...got them...let me see if these germinate first...put then down a few minutes ago....hope they germinate...got about 200 seeds...

if so, foodarama scotch bonnet seeds around...

thanks for the offer Marcio...I found 7 pods on one of the plants that have been outside all winter and the seeds looked great...I put them in the seed starting medium today and waiting for them to germinate...

Back