wanted Wanted: Pepper Seeds

I would like to first say thank you to those that have been kind enough to help me rebuild my pepper seed collection. There are some pepper varieties that I am still looking for to round out my collection and seed lineup for the 2012 growing season. I am currently looking to buy/trade for/accept as a donation the following seed varieties as well as any other varieties (ranging from mild to superhot) that people have and that I cant think of:

UPDATED: Thank you so much to everyone that has helped me get back on my seed feet. I have received more help than I expected. There are just a few more seeds (listed below) that I need to round out my collection. I am willing to buy, trade, or accept donations :). Special shout outs to ajijoe, redtailforest, nova, and smokemaster for all of the help

7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Brown
7 Pot Douglah
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Yellow
Peter Pepper
Bahamian Goat Pepper
Bhut Jolokia Assam
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon

Bih Jolokia
Habanero White Bullet
Bombay Morich
Fresno
Fish
Kung Pao
Pequin

Pimenta Da Neyde
Piri Piri
Super Chili
Tabasco
Tepin
Trinidad Scorpion Original Strain
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
Black Naga

Black Scorpion Tongue
Brazilian Star Fish
Wasp
Aji Gusanito
Bonda Ma Jaques
Burkina

ANY OTHER PEPPER VARIETY NOT LISTED

Thank You, RTP

i got some 7pod brown seeds if you want some. you're not to far from me so if interested pm me your addy and i'll throw them in an envelope for you. nothing in return as i'm trying to do what some of the awsome members of this sight did for me last year. firm believer in karma and mine needs some building! god , my spelling has sucked lately!LOL.

Most of us are running very low, but check in around harvest time and you'll probably fine most of those varieties here. I would suggest building up your post counts…it'll go a long ways later on.

I bet "ajijoe" and "PepperLover" could probably help you out with some of those!

Most of us are running very low, but check in around harvest time and you'll probably fine most of those varieties here. I would suggest building up your post counts…it'll go a long ways later on.

I bet "ajijoe" and "PepperLover" could probably help you out with some of those!

I figured harvest time would be best to ask. I have purchased about 20$ worth of seed from ajijoe already and will likely buy more. I'm just trying to build up a good amount for next season when I will have near limitless amount of space to put my plants.

yes i can and soon i will have some super chile the pods are still green but im sure it wont be too long now
i however have fish and piri piri available right now

let me know thanks Joe

I'd like to thank those who have donated/let me purchase seeds. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were so many people willing to help. Some people were more than generous and I have shared the wealth and given some seeds to 2 local growers. I am still trying to get my seed collection back to where it was before it was lost in my move and will update the list at the top of this post accordingly. Please let me know if I can trade for/purchase/receive a donation of any of the pepper seeds listed at the top of the thread. Thanks, RTP

I'd like to thank those who have donated/let me purchase seeds. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were so many people willing to help. Some people were more than generous and I have shared the wealth and given some seeds to 2 local growers. I am still trying to get my seed collection back to where it was before it was lost in my move and will update the list at the top of this post accordingly. Please let me know if I can trade for/purchase/receive a donation of any of the pepper seeds listed at the top of the thread. Thanks, RTP
UPDATED. thanks for all the help everyone

I have plenty of Super Chili seeds for a SASE. PM me and I will give you my address. Just send the envelope, no payment needed.

Charles

Back