• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

War Eagle Guys and Gals....

Hear is to hoping we are 3-0 at days end, and that it won't be as crazy, close and stressful as the last two games!

Any other Auburn fans out there?

We just don't have a defense this year...we are way to young and inexperienced...

Clemson played one heck of a ball game...and their offensive and defensive coordinators adjusted to AUs schemes after the 4th or 5th AU series...a feat AUs offensive and defensive coordinators coule NOT do...

At least a Tiger won the ballgame..

We just don't have a defense this year...we are way to young and inexperienced...

Clemson played one heck of a ball game...and their offensive and defensive coordinators adjusted to AUs schemes after the 4th or 5th AU series...a feat AUs offensive and defensive coordinators coule NOT do...

At least a Tiger won the ballgame..

Ugly, painful loss. Malzahn dropped the ball, and well honestly i don't know what the heck we are paying ted roof to do.

Sigh...us poor AU fans. I was at the FL Atlantic game and watched as we let them score not only their first touchdown of their season but also a 2 pt conversion. I was very surprised at the outcome of the SC game...I dunno if we will do the same against Arkansas though

Sigh...us poor AU fans. I was at the FL Atlantic game and watched as we let them score not only their first touchdown of their season but also a 2 pt conversion. I was very surprised at the outcome of the SC game...I dunno if we will do the same against Arkansas though

Well, arky spanked us. Offense cost us that game, put too much pressure on the defense

Yea they did. We just can't stop the pass at all. Hopefully next year we will be more experienced and do a little better...at this point I'm just hoping to make it to any bowl game

Back