• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Warrant Man!!!

Behold!!!!

I am the lucky recipient of a Warrant Man gift package! Out of the kindness of his generous heart. Thank You Sir!

Aggravated Assault Hot Sauce: Jalapeno, scotch bonnet, ghost, reaper.
Homicide Hot Sauce: Reaper, ghost, habanero
Clearly Guilty Hot Sauce: Reaper
Suicide Hot Sauce: Aged red peppers, reaper
Arson Carolina Reaper Salt: Reaper and ghost

I wont mention the entire recipe of each, because each recipe is probably classified at area 51 by now.

First off, the packaging is immaculate, and the whole theme is first class, tier one pro level. The handcuffs on the bottles and the match on the powder...damn perfect...

Labeling, I wish every label in the stores was as crisp and clear like this, from the nutritional facts, to the ingredients.

I am looking at the 3 red bottles: suicide, homicide, and aggravated assault. They all have that deep, deep red Chile hue, and all kind of seeds and mayhem floating in the bottle, which means I better book my reservation at the emergency room before I try these.

Every bottle is shake and refrigerate after opening, which means, real and fresh ingredients.

My 4 other friends since childhood (all from Texas) and I are supposed to meet up soon, and like you do with a bottle of fine cognac, I am going to save these and share it with them.

I don't think they have any idea, that they too...are about to be served...

Big Salute to you Sir!

Cheers!

IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG

Fine sauces!

Attachments

• warrant man sauce.jpg
    warrant man sauce.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 45
As a licensed attorney who is in no way providing legal advice, in any regard, you may want to provide samples to legal counsel to ensure that the flavor and heat are in no way requesting to search and sieze incriminating evidence implicating your tastebuds for a crime. 😉

🌶Indy

As a licensed attorney who is in no way providing legal advice, in any regard, you may want to provide samples to legal counsel to ensure that the flavor and heat are in no way requesting to search and sieze incriminating evidence implicating your tastebuds for a crime. 😉

🌶Indy
:rofl:

Lawyer Abe GIF by We Set The Standards

🌶Indy

Back