• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

water Water bottle hydro system.

Thank you.

I was wondering if you made the three leg's out of steel pipe. Could you stack a few of them in a corner. Run a larger single reservoir, or multi little one's.

primal13 said:
Thank you.

I was wondering if you made the three leg's out of steel pipe. Could you stack a few of them in a corner. Run a larger single reservoir, or multi little one's.

Yea Im sure you can I've looked at the commercial set ups same basic principle- I like the Idea of raising Talipia or other food fish at the same time You get your veggies and protein from one unit.  

Gargoyle91 said:

Yea Im sure you can I've looked at the commercial set ups same basic principle- I like the Idea of raising Talipia or other food fish at the same time You get your veggies and protein from one unit.  

Only problem I see with that is trying to provide the nutrients to the plants from the ferts without killing the fish !

JDFan said:

Only problem I see with that is trying to provide the nutrients to the plants from the ferts without killing the fish !

Actually the plants live off the fish waste it's a complete cycle.

That is amazing!  It could be used as a standard ebb and flow if you used nutes, no fish, and put the pump on a timer.  I just may give this a shot!

Back