Waves at Chileheads.

bentalphanerd said:
just who was awake when you walked in Buddah.

BTW - don't you ever sleep?

I get a few hours. ;)

Hello Israel, Michigan and Portugal. I love this world tour. Any hot sauce lovers from the Congo or the Arctic here?

Thanks Daisy and Nat. So many blogs, so little time. I really play on HSB, TTF and HZO, but never really looked here. Seems more worldly so far and a good list of topics.

Ky! Welcome. What is the ....er...significance of your avatar?

If you just liked the pic that is OK I just wondered if the tat had some other significance.

cheezydemon said:
Ky! Welcome. What is the ....er...significance of your avatar?

If you just liked the pic that is OK I just wondered if the tat had some other significance.

No significance, I just liked the shapely posture of the avatar. Of course, I had to change it because of some rules violation. Either way, I got to keep it fresh.

Thanks all for the fresh greets!

66.png
...from Germany. Enjoy your stay!

I also like your avatar!

Buddha Bless you! hehe, sorry, that's just one of my favorite lines from the chinese shaolin movies that gets said right before a monk beats the snot out of someone:lol:

Welcome to the hottest site!! Tell me about this Weekend of Fire Show, I'm close by and might make it! I'll hopefully have a bunch of peppers by then that I can bring along to share the pleasure/pain :mouthonfire:

Back