• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

WayRight's 2ten start

Beautiful Garden man! I really like the looks of the Maui Purples. I have seeds of that variety in my stash and will be growing them next season.

Cappy,
The B.S.is looking alot better in just 2 weeks
BS left Cardi right..

6-25-10bscardi.jpg

Mill,Check this out! :dance:
C. Ciliatum
6-28-10ciliatum.jpg

Kevin

Thanks for the kind comments,Its still early so all I have is immature pods so far,I have picked a ton of Biker Billy's,"still green for poppers!" Other than that I have had only 2 Fatalii turn.July is when things really start to pick up! :)

It's so cool to see the plants in rows looking so similar and then the jungle shots. The whole garden looks fantastic and very professional.

Man,one week can make a world of difference...things are growing like crazy even though we are having a drought! Psst!" I water everyday!"
Im proud of how fast my Brain's and Cardi's are growing!!They were my last seeds planted this year!
7-8-10BSleftCardiright.jpg

A great pic of a small Fish!
7-8-10Fish.jpg

My Birgits Locoto are the largest plants in my garden by far!They are C.Baccatum and taste wonderful!!
7-8-10Birgitslocoto.jpg

My C Ciliatum is coming along fine but still no flowers!

7-5-10Ciliatum.jpg

Alot of things are starting to ripen so hopefully I will be updating this soon!
Kevin

Im getting a few more ripe peppers, I can tell it wont be long before I'm busy as hell getting these things picked!
Numex Sunrise..I somehow thought these were smaller. :)
7-11-10NumexSunrise.jpg

Some of the Maui Purple are ripening..
7-11-10MauiPurple.jpg

Some Cascabella,,Very pretty and hotter than I expected!
7-11-10Cascabella.jpg

Lastly, a Lumbre from Hatch,very nice green or red!
7-11-10LumbrefromHatch.jpg

Kevin

Hey Kevin plants look great. I also grew the Numex Sunrise this year and mine look exactly like yours big yellow aneheim peppers. Chopped one up yesterday tasted like a bell peppers and my kid chomps the whole pod. Always good to have some mild peppers around the garden. The Brain and CARDI look a bit skinny, need thicker stems to hold up the weight of the pods soon. Pretty pepper patch.

Back