• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Wayrights 2twelve

OK ! Another season is upon us! :dance:

I am gearing up and getting some seeds to hook!

First thing.. I got some ProMix BX for the first time ever!
I usually just buy cheap ish and add my own stuff to it!

P1090322.jpg

But I do like this stuff!
If for no other reason than, that even after being wetted a bunch of times,,,it still wicks up the bottom water amazingly!

P1150341.jpg

So,, again! Simple setup of flouros,, will get me going till plantout!

P1150330.jpg

I started my seeds about a month ago,,, no heat ,,no fert ,, the way I always do it! :)

And now I have some lil sprouts!

P2130331.jpg

Soo... I will soon get together a growlist!
I know that I cut it WAY down this year!
to like, 20 types!
I know!! crazy right?? :crazy:

Oh and my lil voodoo chemistry set is updated and ready for June!

Dont ask! Don't Tell! :shh:

P2130335.jpg

Kevin

Who Moved me to MGLOGS!???

You already asked me in a PM and I answered you. :?:

EDIT:
Answered your new PM. Not sure why you're getting all upset, it is now in the correct forum. Thanks

Nice corking on those bikers. Most of the bikers I have come across are pretty ripe!!! The green scorpions are a nice plant. They will start to turn a greenish-brown carmel color, then a khaki yellow color before going soft. No heat(maybe = to an ancho) and they taste very uhh "green". Good growing!

Wow Kevin!

Your garden never fails to impress.

Truly a four star...Ehrrrr...FIVE STAR garden ya got growin' there! ;)

dvg

Kevin...been wondering for a while why yours wasn't in glogs. Figured you were "special" or 'cause your glog is in "a league of its own"...in which case there's no crying in pepper growing!

Kevin, had to let you know Jamie passed along some of your flake blend

87aa9a7b.jpg

In a little package of sum sum he sent me. So I wound up fixin breakfast for the guys this morning and used some to season up some Biscuits and Gravy. I turned around to get the camera for a pic and when I turn back I find this:

691bb114.jpg

Great blend there bro. The guys were eatin, drinking, swearing and sweating but none would stop.

Good good stuff!
RM

Back