for-sale Wayright's Pepper Powder for Sale-New Powders !!

I received some new powders in the mail yesterday. All I can say is wow! This stuff is the bomb.... And if your not careful with (Douglah) em' you'll think ya just got hit by one ;).
Seriously gotta be one of the best I've ever had. Although I think my all time favorite is the Super Smokey 7s these are great!!!
What's this "Go Colts" thing ya got here? Finally wisen up and go with the good guys? :)
Who knows with a lot of Luck and a new run defense the Colts could meet up with Falcons for the big party

If you haven't had the opportunity to try these out yet do yourself a favor and getcha pull on some of these.

123012185614.jpg

Got my stuff this weekend.

Try this.........get fresh pineapple, cut into bite size chunks add knj salt and budweiser..........great start to 2013.

Happy new year Kevin and God Bless.

Haha!!
My son has been a huge Colts fan,,ever since his rookie year when I procured him a UT football autographed by Peyton!!
I even had to land an elbow in his ribs at a Falcons game once when he cheered for tha Colts on a big play! :shh:
And it was only a preseason game!!! :rofl:
Thanks Ryan,,I am very stingy with my Smoked Douglahs! :P Glad you like it broham!!

John, Glad you got yours too Broseph!! I know you liked the Cherry D,,Cant wait to hear what you think of my favorite,,Apple D!!! :cool:

Hmm, and eat the beerapple when your done drinking! Sounds good!
I may have to sub some Heiny for tha bud tho! :beer:
Happy New Year to you and your family Rodney,,thanks my friend!

:cool:
Kevin

Kev,the apple doogie cracks my top 3! That batch of cherry is brutal hot,maybe I have a sissy tongue or use too much. Just as hot as the mr. blister I have. I usually like strong smoke but the apple is alittle tamer,and I'm diggin it! Thanks again bro!!!!

Mr. Blister is mighty damn hot John, but I agree the Cherry Douglah is right there with it bro!~ :fireball:
I made some Hickory/Oak Douglah earlier this year that may have been the hottest powder I have ever had!!
Most of that batch was hoarded by me!! ;)
Something about smoking I thinks makes em even hotter!

The Apple has a milder richer smokiness! :P Cracks my top 3 too!
Thanks man!

:cool:
Kevin

hey wayright...wanna do some trading? ill send you an ounce of my new blend....7 Sins Seasoning, and you send me an ounce of whatever you feel is your best blend and lets compare eh? just to tell you a little about the 7 Sins...its a blend of my favorite 7 superhot exotics, i then added garlic, onion, little salt, little sugar, cilantro, basil, mango, pineapple, lime and soursop and cpl other secrets... its off the chain! got it in regular and smoked (blend of hardwoods)....lemme know if you wanna do a lil trading bro. also have plenty of other powders in reg or smoked....holla back bro! also have some hot sauces id trade you...gotta 7 pot douglah, trinidad scorpion, fatalii, green ghost/granny smith apple, aji cristal, datil, and a mild fusion...would be down for trading you some sauce for powders too. usually sell my powders for $10.00 per 1/2 oz on ebay and other places, and $8.00 for 5 oz bottle of sauce...shipping on sauce is lil pricey and i usually do a flat rate box for 5.50. anyway, lemme know bro. thanks again!

ps. all of your powders and seasoning sound amazing!

jimmie
chattanooga pepper company

oh yeah, and i got 1 bottle left of my Brain/pineapple/razz sauce....holla

Back