• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Wear Gloves!!!!

Why would you reach into your draws and scratch your bare nuts while you're preparing something you are going to eat?

My thoughts exactly!!!!
1.gif

Last night the wife and I went out for pizza at The Rock. As always I bring my bottle of Nuclear Fallout superhot Pepper Powder. For some odd reason I sneezed and managed to get a grain of the pepper powder in my left nostril. Geeze, talk about a out of body experience! I was crying like a little girl, snot running out of my nose, all the while the wife was finding it all very funny.......

Why would you reach into your draws and scratch your bare nuts while you're preparing something you are going to eat?

casue my nuts is clean bitch. plus its just habit i geuss. And just so you know when dealing with peppers like habaneros or jolokias, washing your hands wont help. Ive wahsed my hands about a hundred times after cutting fresh ones and youre eyes will still burn when you touch them, same goes with anything else you touch, so wear gloves.

I never wear glove anymore, I seem to always get chile juice in the gloves or some other mishap. Without safety gear one tends to be more careful, at least I do.
Wash your hands with soap, then a solvent like alcohol or gas, then rub the hell out your hands on a towel. I believe rubbing gets rid of even more oils then washing, but make sure to only rub you hands and not your milk dick :lol:

I never wear glove anymore, I seem to always get chile juice in the gloves or some other mishap. Without safety gear one tends to be more careful, at least I do.
Wash your hands with soap, then a solvent like alcohol or gas, then rub the hell out your hands on a towel. I believe rubbing gets rid of even more oils then washing, but make sure to only rub you hands and not your milk dick :lol:

haha very funny dude. Yo i would appreciate if you would undo the reputation down thing you put on one of my posts if it was you.

Back