event Wednesday, 9/23, Travel Channel, Extreme Conventions

If you get the Travel Channel, be sure to check it out this Wednesday at 8pm. Their camera crew was at the Fiery Foods show in Albuquerque this past March and went around to a bunch of various manufacturers booths filming them. The crew was in our booth for about 1/2 of Saturday during the show, and got some very funny footage.

Check local listings for times, or go to their website, www.travelchennel.com, and search shows under "Extreme"

We found out it's not just the Fiery Foods show they will be covering during the show, but you should see a number of hot sauce manufacturers.

Doh! Thanks for the reminder. Tivo time.

Just saw it, it's nice, they played everything in the first 10 minutes.

They were a little off on some of their facts, but it was great to see all the framiliar faces. Defcon was the best of corse......... :hell:

Dammit! I was too late. I forgot until 9:15 then watched the rest of the show without seeing it. Now I have to stay up until midnight when they replay it. There are some freaks on that show! Or maybe we are freaks too...:lol:

Ok now I saw it. Very good. Nice job Creator. I think you like your job a little too much :evil: I also liked the guys eating the Mongoose. Funny stuff.

Congrats Creator! That was some good footage for you and your product! After that you may not have to wait long to do this silliness full time!I'm proud to kind of know ya!

chiliman said:
Congrats Creator! That was some good footage for you and your product! After that you may not have to wait long to do this silliness full time!I'm proud to kind of know ya!

Thanks man, yeah it really was some good footage.

But silliness? Nah, just havin' fun, and don't plan on stopping any time soon.

As they say, if you ain't havin' fun, you ain't livin', and if you ain't livin' go away, you'll start to smell. :lol:

DAMMMMMMMMMIIIITTTTTTTTTTT I friggin missed it1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to watch and I forgot................

Dyce51 said:
DAMMMMMMMMMIIIITTTTTTTTTTT I friggin missed it1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to watch and I forgot................

Believe me, if I was able to hack into my DirecTV DVR and get video off of it I would. The length and type of segment is perfect for posting up on YouTube (but I'm glad all the featured vendors got some network exposure).

thanks for posting the link. that' was great. I wish it was longer. Nice job Defcon...you were the attraction of the show!

Back