• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

weird leaves and flower pod - problems, need answers

Hi, I am looking for suggestions to the following problems (from the pics sent). Hopefully, tHP fraternity can help and anyone who has similar problems can also benefit from this experience.
RIMG0892.jpg
Thanking you all in advance.
RIMG0896.jpg
RIMG0895.jpg
RIMG0893.jpg

rainbowberry said:
The people on dial up are gonna be pulling their hair out.

I'm thankful I don't have dial-up :lol:

I don't have any suggestions for ya, but that is a real skinny leaf and I would agree, weird.

Look a like some kind hybrid, did you had any wild variety with your plants maybe you had cross not even knowing it, leafs are gigantic & flower are different.

What kind of chili is this supposed to be? Would you post a pic of the entire plant? From what I see it looks generally healthy.

Sorry, I haven't got figured out how to rduce the pic size. Hope someone can help here.

Actually, the other leaves from the same plant are normal, i.e., habanero mustard red. I saw the mutant elongated leaves a few days ago. The wrinkled leaves - no bloom yet so no telling except it comes from a habanero pack seed. The pod too ..habanero, but I have a tiny fruit that came from a normal fertilized flower

I am sorry those with dial up had a hard time and gave up downloading.. must solve the pic size problem before I send anymore. So sorry...

You're on Photobucket arn't you so to re-size the pictures for a forum click on the picture and then click re-size and then choose the option 'message boards'. Or you can do it on the main page that shows the photos in your album and click on edit then re-size it.

thanks you're very kind

appreciate your kind help. will do tha later.....injured my right arm, so can't use computer too long, when arm gets better, will correct my picture size.

Back