• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

West Coast Bound Brothers and sisters

Well brothers and sisters I just pulled into Huntsville Alabama today. 3100 miles of driving for nothing. Only got pulled over by the Texas fuzz 1 time. Was not speeding but I have alabama plates so I guess he thought had out of state smuggler or something. Answered a bunch of questions and did not get strip searched. Glad he did not cause I had my high power and 5g in cash with me. Would have been difficult. Well I guess I will fly next time.

96strat said:
Well brothers and sisters I just pulled into Huntsville Alabama today. 3100 miles of driving for nothing. Only got pulled over by the Texas fuzz 1 time. Was not speeding but I have alabama plates so I guess he thought had out of state smuggler or something. Answered a bunch of questions and did not get strip searched. Glad he did not cause I had my high power and 5g in cash with me. Would have been difficult. Well I guess I will fly next time.
That's too bad, Andrew. I didn't expect that. I was waiting to hear which state you were driving through next. Wow! Good thing you weren't searched. Are you still planning to move to OR, or are you staying in AL? I'm glad you're home safely!

96strat said:
Ive got some bbg reaper and bbg moruga seeds. Will check his plants out. Anyone hav a link?
Hey, Andy! Were you able to get some plants purchased or started to have a garden this year? I hope you're doing well! I just got most of mine in the ground...finally.

Back