• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What am i doing wrong with my tolerance?

I would'nt make sammiches i wuldz jus eat eet off tha dance pole! :D
That's actually a popular option, but most prefer it in THIS:
200px-D%C3%BCr%C3%BCm_d%C3%B6nner.jpg

wow :eek: .....and they say everything is supposed to be bigger in America !........not sure what it is but i want one...two :)
It's filled with mostly Shawarma (the good stuff is lamb!), Tahini, Hummus, Skhug (chile-cilanto-garlic hot sauce) and maybe a type of salad and fries. good stuff! the one in the picture is kinda "slim". they're usually much "fatter". :D

Sounds deelish.....reminds me a little bit of a donner kebab....similar process for grilling the meat and all. [takes me back 30 yrs..... out on the town with me mates, dozen pints of bitter then stop off at the kebab house on the way home.........woke up with one of those in bed with me more than once!! ] :beer:

Well the two dishes are related. Doner is a Turkish dish and Turkey is a drive away. :lol:
That's the Israeli junk-food. :D

I'd sooner eat good street food than dine at a mediocre restaurant any day of the week. (and most restaurants over here are mediocre only on a good day)

Omri
For the love of God STOP!!! I need to work not think about food I can't have. Man I love shawarma in pita lafa:) it's like crack between that and falafel. Best junk food in the world.

I had some sort of little tiny bird pepper last year at Bowers that burned me more than any superhot I have had. I know it is not on the same level scovie-wise as the Scorpions or Bhuts, but it sure burnt my mouth. Tabasco, Thai, and even Cayenne will do that to you too. It is all about how your mouth perceives the heat. Which pain receptors are triggered etc. I eat chicken wings with Bhut sauces and they are really hot, but give me a plate of them drenched in a pasty cayenne sauce because that is the hottest the restaurant has, and I can barely finish them. My lips and tongue are burning so bad that I can barely taste anything. I hate that kind of burn. I love the burn of superhots. Its strange, but true.

maybe thiers different forms of capsacium,

Tabasco is not a chinse variety. its a fructense.

That, my friend, is a Shawarma cooker. :)

Darn it. Those things seem to start around $1000 usd. That would never slip under the wife's low level radar :(

I'm thinking of how to make one....perhaps standing the gas grill on it's side and adding a rotisserie attachment :eek:

Damn this website for messing me up :)

Darn it. Those things seem to start around $1000 usd. That would never slip under the wife's low level radar :(

I'm thinking of how to make one....perhaps standing the gas grill on it's side and adding a rotisserie attachment :eek:

Damn this website for messing me up :)
Commercial ones cost here around 1,000ILS, which is about 270USD. you can find custom built ones for cheaper. I suppose it's also possible for you.

Back