• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What are you doing!!

klyth said:
Work. Something most of you should consider ;)

Just for the record..:) I do work (7-5), and have a great job in an American company located in The Netherlands

I've got 36 payed vacation days a year :lol:. I know that american holiday standards are much lower.
I will get my rest though :lol:

I work. 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through friday. Weekends are mine. usually spent riding my mountain bike or on the beach drinking.......or what i've been doing lately with my free time is riding my bike TO the beach to go drinking

Drinking, gardening, brewing, circuit bending, reading THP, playing guitar, work, drinking, recording an album, eating hot sauce, reviewing hot sauce, researching, drinking, working out, occasionally eating, drinking, recovering from hang overs, drinking, and a few other stuff as well.

lee said:
Just for the record..:) I do work (7-5), and have a great job in an American company located in The Netherlands

is it 7 eleven, just kidding, which american company ?

I work from 8 to 4:30 mostly, although sometimes I have to come in early or stay late. Being the lab, I can bop back and forth to the computer and peek in to see if y'all are doing anything interesting.

lee said:
Was just wondering...

What are you doing during the day(s)/ This day??
swearing at my telephone since it doesn't want to work and I made a new batch of hummus.

By the way I'm slow roasting 3 whole poblano's

Pam said:
What? You need your telephone to finish the hummus?
No I don't Pam.

Right my vonage phone is pissing me right the freak off!

I've been trying to call places here and there and I get to a live voice and I get dropped calls!

GRRRRRRR!

By the way it only takes 5 minutes to make hummus!

I get up at 6:30 and get the boy off to school. Come back home get online for a bit, breakfast, feed a few tarantulas, take a nap, do a bit of house cleaning, laundry maybe but I usually save that for Sundays. Pick the boy up from school around 3:30. During the evening I pretty much do the same thing. Cook dinner, eat, nap, goof off.

Back