• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What do I put up my nose!!

Icecream.... Milk... Yep that is about all I can think that will help. Ice wont do much. Pain isn't that bad. Just remember to wash your hands now before going to the bathroom :) Now that's pain :onfire:

Icecream.... Milk... Yep that is about all I can think that will help. Ice wont do much. Pain isn't that bad. Just remember to wash your hands now before going to the bathroom :) Now that's pain :onfire:

LOL you cant shove that stuff up your nosee.
lol he's screwed xD

I didn't say drink it :) Even though some people can... Ya I figured icecream would be a stretch but hey it turns into a liquid... But then again if were really digging you got some issues.

Model airplane wheels. Not sure why, but a certain 2-year-old seems to think they are the cure for any nose problem..... ;o)

Okay, yes, there is a GOOD chance that if you shove enough model airplane wheels up your nose, you will end up with a trip to the emergency room! But that will make you forget about the pepper burn....

Hehehehe, last time i got cap on my face it was just above my left eye. One shower later and it was IN my left eye. :rofl: Only hurt for a couple of minutes before a managed to get rid of it by clawing at my eyeball with a bath towel. :lol:

Yeah and they say the best thing for chapped lips is chicken shit. It don't do much for the chapped lips but it will damn sure keep you from licking them!!!

Back