• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds What do seeds look like when germination attempted

Can someone post pics of their seeds after germination has failed... preferably dried

cuz im gonna germ some recently received and if they dont germinate I want to know what the seeds will look like pre and after germination

i know im crazy but since USMC sent me this packet I cant wait to plant from seed. postage paid.. I have a point to prove.. ahahaaa

Can someone post pics of their seeds after germination has failed... preferably dried

cuz im gonna germ some recently received and if they dont germinate I want to know what the seeds will look like pre and after germination

i know im crazy but since USMC sent me this packet I cant wait to plant from seed. postage paid.. I have a point to prove.. ahahaaa

What seeds did Rich send you? The seeds he sent me are doing GREAT! He sent me:
  • NuMex Heritage 6-4 NMSU
  • NuMex Heritage NMSU
  • Big Jim NMSU
The failed seeds I have had turned brown and mushed between the fingers.

From my standpoint, Rich will be missed.

he sent numex suave red, congo trinidad zavory, dorset naga, morouga, bhut jolokia, and (burkee: mix, bhut, hab yellow, hab red, hab lemmon.. hell i dunno its on my glog... I want to pic the ones that look the best is my point..

he sent numex suave red, congo trinidad zavory, dorset naga, morouga, bhut jolokia, and (burkee: mix, bhut, hab yellow, hab red, hab lemmon.. hell i dunno its on my glog... I want to pic the ones that look the best is my point..

Ahhhhh
I look for the thickest ones... lol But I have no Idea.
That's one nice list of seeds he sent you.

i also must say that he sent burpee unopened and some powders that were so hot .. well.. lets just say I want to grow a great bunch of peppers to show him is all.. so some seeds looked germ able and some look dead .. so I want to know which ones are germable.. as we all know we try to pick the ones that will do the best soooo.. I am trying to pick the ones that will sow from the ones that wont and I want to know if there is a characteristic in the dried ones that says...NO CAN DO....aahahaaa

YUPPPPPPPPPPPP .. im exciteedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

look at my glog i bought a lot of shit to start and its late to start

Back