• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What do ya'll eat every day?

What do ya'll eat every day?

• chiles

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • hot sauce

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • garlic

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • onions

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • beef

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • chicken

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • pork

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • fish

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • veggies

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • cheese/dairy

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • rice/potatos

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • fruit/nuts

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • pasta

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • bread

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • desserts/candy

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • fast food

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • boogers

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • other

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
So what's on ya'll's list?

Every single day I eat chile's, garlic and onions, my trinity. Add to that some kind of fish/shellfish such as shrimp, salmon, sardines etc.
Veggies, lots of them but I stay away from rice, most bread, and potatos. I never had a sweet tooth so I don't yearn for sugar or desserts. I eat beef or pork maybe once a month at most, chicken even less and thats only to sample the chicken fett that mrs. blues makes me cook for her.

Some things I love but don't eat often are chicken fried steak, bbq, pizza, bacon, mac & cheese and cheeseburgers. I love my Whataburger and I admit to a secret love affair with In-N-Out burger. Gotta' have a cheese burger animal style, no lettuce or toms and a side of well done animal fries. (best thing that ever came from California).

So what are those things you just have to eat every day?

I pretty much eat tacos everyday or an omelet which is like an egg taco. Always have some kind of meat but it varies from day to day. Always some garlic, onion, beans, and other veggies. Lots of corn chips/tortillas. Always a dollop of good ol sour cream. I don't like sweets and I never add salt to a dish. Why would I, I have peppers?

Now, I love on occasion to have a big ol bloody ribeye with some twice baked potatoes and green beans. I try not to eat fast food but sometimes it's unavoidable. On those occasions I usually opt for pizza. I only drink water & coffee on a daily basis with the occasional beer/rum. I smoke like a f-ing chimney. Gonna go out like Zappa.

:hell:

Beer is food right? I eat beer every day.
I really don't know TB my diet changes nearly every day! If i could choose i would opt for salad and steak topped with seven pot powder.
Some days i don't even eat anything, like you too i have never developed a sweet tooth but i like the occasional bit of dark chocolate. Haven't had any for about a year though!

So for the most part its spaghetti, chicken and some sort of sandwich is what my diet consists of. I am not huge on super hot chiles but I love tons of cayenne in spaghetti. Unlike most that have commented this far I am a walking sweet tooth. Can't get enough ice cream. When I can drink vodka is my best friend. Then occasionally beer. No not some ale or lager I admit I drink "piss beer" bud light yum!!! Lol! I love carbs and sweets.

I eat chiles every day in some form. Garlic and onions most days, as well as chicken or pork. I eat fish and red meat each at least once a week. I eat some form of veggies most days as well as cheese and bread. I am not a fan of sweets and don't eat enough fruit.

Great thread, but a tough one. I always have fruit, oatmeal, and nuts for breakfast and mid-morning/pre-workout snax. Salads and some sort of beast for lunch, and veggies with more beast for dinner. I like to mix things up, so it is hard to nail down EVERY day stuff. I just love food soooo much I want to try a bit of everything, and then go back for seconds!

We eat pretty healthy in our home during the week, we're fortunate to have fresh markets, butchers, and mongers close by.....but

I like to snack on potato chips, must be the salt factor, lately it's been a "bowl of chips, a scotch bonnet and a bottle of beer"........yum

How telling is it that thus far only 8 people eat chile's and/or hot sauce every day that are members on THP? Where are the chileheads? C'mon now, ya'll bring it!

I'd say that I eat rice at least 360 days a year. There is ALWAYS some type of heat sauce at the table for lunch and dinner. I hardly ever eat breakfast, but when I do, you better beleive that it's saucy.

I can live off of sandwiches with a side of some form of Chile. In the morning I almost always get hashbrowns, under a biscuit, under two over easy eggs all smothered in gravy and I sprinkle on some kind of Chile powder I did up. I don't eat dessert cakes at all, but will have a bowl of ice cream mostly melted as I don't enjoy cold stuff with the exception of ice water. I also don't care for sweet dinners like terriyaki
Aaron

Well, the chiles, onions, and garlic are a given here in this house! But that holy trinity has a sidekick - cheese. Looove the cheese! The stinkier, the better, but cheddar's a staple. I've had an insatiable craving for mayo lately...on almost anything. And apparently, I'm not allowed to drink wine anymore without teeny tiny bites of super-hots on a cutting board w/ toothpicks. mmmm....fatalli burps rock! oops...scovie's kickin' me off the 'puter again.....Ciao fo' now!

I do have yellow bhut powder on EVERYTHING i eat at work and red seven pot powder on MOST EVERYTHING ieat at home. Haven't had fresh chillis for ages and the supermarket prices just went up to 45 bux a kilo for OLD CRAPPY BIRDEYES!

Only one thing stays constant in my day-to-day diet: HEAT. Everything else varies each day, but I have to have at least one meal each day with some capsaicin in it (okay well maybe two meals a day). So if it's not fresh peppers, it's hot sauce or flakes/powder mixed in.

Tough to say everyday. Other than chiles and bread I dont the same thing everyday. It might be steak and potatoes or it might be chicken and pasta etc... consistantly are chiles and bread. ok ok and occasional booger.... what? I cant be the only one :liar:

Wow what a cool thread.

Seth, we are definitely brothers, and HH81, You're eating for two, so you can eat whatever you want.

I'll try to share MY diet without plagiarizing Seth. Pretty much everything we eat has a mexican twist to it. I don't eat much for breakfast during the work week, maybe a Spicy V8 and a piece of string cheese. Sunday breakfasts are another story, whatever you can put under 3 poached eggs and JalapeƱo Hollandaise, git-r-done!!!!!
Work week lunches, sandwiches, hot dogs, tacos, taco dip, leftovers. In the winter we always have a microwave on the job-site, so, more soups, chili, sandwiches: warmer variations...
Dinners, well, that is soooo seasonal, Summers are BBQ: Wings, Burgers, Ribs, Tacos, Steak, Steak Tacos, Chicken / Tacos, Anything you can hold with a tortilla. Don't like to turn the oven on.
Winter, a lot more Crock pot stuff, Meatloaf, Soups, Pork roasts, etc. tons of Potatoes, some pasta, homemade pizza. Just made a gallon of my grandma's pork chili last night. Any excuse to turn the oven on...

I drink a big-ol' glass of milk after dinner, Lots of Water everyday, I like whiskey, tequilla, gin, and cheap beer, ( as in I LIKE to breathe).

I am hard pressed to come with something... anything... that doesn't have some sort of chili powder, sauce, or fresh chopped chili's in it.... Everything!
Milk..!.. I don't spice that up, but I bet it would be good with some of Rocketman's chocolate sauce in it....

I need a smoke.

Back