• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What do you want here?

Jeff H said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just noticed that. Nice one Hogleg.

It went from all helpful suggestions in 2005 to all jokes in 2015. Says a lot doesn't it?

The Hot Pepper said:

It went from all helpful suggestions in 2005 to all jokes in 2015. Says a lot doesn't it?

Well.... You could take that as a bad thing or... Take it to mean that this site has all of the major things that most of us want.

Sure the tag function is going to be great. But everything I want is here. Shoot I don't use the FB no more. So I'm on here multiple times a day.

So I choose to look at it as a positive. Thank you for what you have done.

You're welcome.

sirex said:
Well.... You could take that as a bad thing or... Take it to mean that this site has all of the major things that most of us want.

Sure the tag function is going to be great. But everything I want is here. Shoot I don't use the FB no more. So I'm on here multiple times a day.

So I choose to look at it as a positive. Thank you for what you have done.

An observation of the times.

Facebook mentality. Outwit the last poster. Once it starts it grows exponentially. It is what it is.

I never enter battles of wits - I'm woefully unarmed. :(

I do think in just the last 3 years I've been here the site had undergone some fantastic changes though. It's been fairly harmonious as well outside of a few dust-ups. One of which helped rid our forums of a serious cancer (two, actually), so that alone is a major improvement. :cheers: 

Back