• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What fast food do you despise

Mine's Crapdonalds, their food taste fake and I think it doesnt naturally decompose :) Although I do love their caramel frappes :party:

Mine's Crapdonalds, their food taste fake and I think it doesnt naturally decompose :) Although I do love their caramel frappes :party:

Ha!!! That's exactly what I call them as well :D. Crapdonalds. Hate everything they make except bacon and egg muffins if I missed brekkie and I'm starving.

national chains....and even moreso interntional chains ...serve highly processed foods cooked in less than 3 minutes. cant expect quality for that price or time.

Even chains like Red Robin,or Crapplebees... it's a stepup.....butnotmuch....

Ah man, I can't contribute! You all must live in cities! hahaha

I get fast food so rarely that it's become an actual treat!!!!! Isn't that nuts?!

In fact, this thread is starting to piss me off because now I'm craving all that nasty stuff you guys hate! That's just soooooo wrong!!!!!! :rofl:

Oh wait..here's one! KFC. Won't eat it. Haven't for like 7 years.

I just do not see how you can waste your money going to these places unless you are trying to overcome a hangover with their filthy grease(And then nothing beats Taco Hell). And even then you can wander drunk through your local grocery store and pick up everything you see in the freezer isle and still not get the inadequacies you receive from these places and still pay less. AND EVEN THEN you can get more important things from your local grocer, like more beer...

Pizza Hut is the worst for me. I really don't like Burger King, McDonald's, Taco Bell, KFC etc etc either. It doesn't help that both of my parents would happily live off of KFC for the rest of their lives

Back