• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

WHAT HEAT ARE YOU PACKING?

lol what weapons are you packing

hyperchronic phase-locked loop infinitely energised anti particle accelerator, hand-held "say hello to my little friend" :lol: not to mention that psychotronic amplifier surgery i had done lol oh and some chillies growing in a seed starter:mouthonfire:

At work I keep a bottle of Blair's Sudden Death sauce, some Chile Today Hot Tamale habanero powder, & a jar of Mezzetta pickled habaneros.

IC... you gotta come down here for the Fiery Foods Show next year. You'll think you've died and gone to chilehead heaven.

Lethal Ingestion
DAVE'S GOURMET 2008 JOLOKIA PRIVATE RESERVE
CaJohns 10
Pain is Good Batch #37 Garlic Hot Sauce

i like the lethal ingestion especially.

A bowl of mini Habs by the computer

Image0021.jpg

Cajohns 10
Lethal Ingestion
Naga Soreass
El Yucateco Habanero Sauce
Blair Megadeath
Dan's Pepper Powder. (A very aweseome homemade mix someone here gave me.:onfire:)
Pickled Habanero's in a jar.

.......Soon to be my baby peppers in a few months as well:hell:

Some are at work and some are at home.

imaguitargod said:
Thanks, John, finally someone picked up on it (or at least commented ;) )

Oh, I have guns as well. I just didn't comment at that first. I noticed:lol:. In that area at HOME I have a Remington 700 30-06, an old Reminton model 11 12 Gauge, an old Mossberg .22LR semi-auto, a .50 cal in-line muzzloader, a Kentucky longrifle flintlock .50 caliber muzzloader, .243 Savage, my old mans Remington 870 12 Ga, and a compound bow. I had a few others , but had to sell them for money a while back.

I am like cheezy, have been doing it for 20+ years. I do buy some sauces but always reach for my own for its flavor and heat. powder is Hot and smoky flavor have had no complaints other then it benning to hot for some. Every year i try to add a hotter pepper to the bunch.
Dan

LET IT BURN

rainbowberry said:
After today and yesterday there are about 15 left. The dog had one from my latest supply this morning. A hardcore Lab :)

I don't think I have ever seen habs that small. They would make a nice snack I guess. I usually just cut one up and eat the slices. My dog won't go near peppers. I have heard of Labs eating them before, but never seen one do it.

rainbowberry said:
After today and yesterday there are about 15 left. The dog had one from my latest supply this morning. A hardcore Lab :)

You and the dog are hardcore!!:shocked::lol: My mother-in-laws dog can eat a pickled hot sausage, but a hab!!:shocked:

Back