• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What in the world is this caterpillar?!

And just imagine the damage that caterpillar did before morphing into her final form :0
meh... i caught it crawling into my yard from my neighbors' place. he writes fear-mongering political slander in 3" letters across the back windows of his SUV's. back into his yard it went. I consider that little guy my stealth commando for getting back at him.

meh... i caught it crawling into my yard from my neighbors' place. he writes fear-mongering political slander in 3" letters across the back windows of his SUV's. back into his yard it went. I consider that little guy my stealth commando for getting back at him.

Hopefully you'll never see dem back as the giant leopard moth can lay a single egg or masses of 100+ ... that's a lot of damage those caterpillars can come back to do :0

And just imagine the damage that caterpillar did before morphing into her final form :0

Mothra?

mothra.jpg

Back