• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What is the most interesting chilli item you have found?

There are lots of cool chilli related items and collectables out there from clocks to lights to a computer mouse to earrings to just really awesome looking chilli sauce bottles.
What is the most interesting item you have ever found? If you have photos post them too.

Saw it, bought it....couldn't stand it...had to have it...

It's Tequilla...how appropriate...

040911d001.jpg

040911d002.jpg

That is sooooo INappropriate AJ...I dig it! I want it! mrs. blues has other thoughts.

we may break the seal on it this coming Friday night...

I like it AJ. Is it chilli flavoured as well? How much did that set you back?

no chili flavor, just regular anejo agave tequilla...best I can remember, it was somewhere around $70 USD that included shipping...

Teh hawt peppur, collectable? Not sure but sure is a blast!

you up to your old tricks again Nova?

There are lots of cool chilli related items and collectables out there from clocks to lights to a computer mouse to earrings to just really awesome looking chilli sauce bottles.
What is the most interesting item you have ever found? If you have photos post them too.
I actually considered making "Def-Condoms, for vengeance sex", but The Wife Unit wasn't too keen on the idea.

Very few on this planet have more interesting or as vast a collection of Chili-oddities as I do.

These are my two favorites in the "interesting" category:

100_3619.jpg

The bottle on the left is a Redrum reserve from 2007. I've never seen another one like it! The bottle on the right is a Zane & Zack's "I Dream of Hot Sauce" reserve I won in an online charity auction. It's a 1964 Jim Beam bottle (The style that "I Dream of Genie" used in the original TV show.) and cooler than cool!

Barbara Eden just donated the original bottle to the Smithsonian today, a hand painted Jim Beam bottle

Pretty cool paulky

Back